Emerald Valley Classic - ROLL CALL!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TyeeRanch

Reaction score
Emerald Valley Classic is 5 days away! Who is going? Who are you bringing? What are you showing in? Are you as excited as I am????????

I am bringing my girl "Miko" to show in Am. Mares, Open Mares, Liberty, Am. Halter Obstacle and Multi Color Mares. Also, my gelding "Rumba" will be in 2 yr old geldings, Am Halter Geldings and his 2 year old futurity!!!

So much to do, but SO excited. Can't wait!!!

Nope, staying home from all Oregon shows this year for budget reasons. I'm beginning to think I may miss the Washington shows too, except for the Evergreen AMHR in July.
default_sad.png
Everything is up in the air until we see how the story ends with my big horse.

Leia

I really hear you about budgeting for shows.

Nic and & are lucky as we live near each other and can share expenses for hauling and tack stall.

We havent shown for so many years.....this is our "vacation" time. But yes..its tough and we have to pick classes carefully.

We love the NW shows. So many good people.

I am looking forward to this show as I am showing my favorite little guy.

Liberty, AOTE geldings and Nic will show him for me in Open.

We will be there. The horse that we were going to show is out for the rest of the year with a bad tendon, So I drug Toulouse out of the pasture and will show him in a couple of classes ( due to weather he is going in with out much work). I'm also bringing a really nice yearling that I would like to put in a class but her and I don't see eye to eye on a couple of things ( because of weather haven't been able to work much)Mico can see daddy.

Last edited by a moderator:
We will be there. The horse that we were going to show is out for the rest of the year with a bad tendon, So I drug Toulouse out of the pasture and will show him in a couple of classes ( due to weather he is going in with out much work). I'm also bringing a really nice yearling that I would like to put in a class but her and I don't see eye to eye on a couple of things ( because of weather haven't been able to work much)Mico can see daddy.

Bill,

Can I please get some photos of Mico's papa?

Will you be driving him?

See ya at the show..drive safe!

Susie G

I certainly understand about the budget thing and still waiting on our last mare to foal... so I won't be able to make it down myself, but a couple things about this show... even if you can't make it to show your horse... there's good entries so lots of pretty horses to look at... and about 20 vendors... so lots of shopping available too! And we're even trying to put together video streaming... just need to get the advertising support as such a last minute timeframe...

Hope you get a chance to get there!

OK at last count the rumor was at least 190+ horses entered! This is starting to sound like the Emerald Valley Classic show I remember back in the day! Lots of beautiful horses, lots of horsie friends, LOTS of shopping. I can't wait!!!

It sounds like you will have dry weather for the show. I sure hope they are able to get the streaming video up and running for the show.

I wish everyone a wonderful experience this weekend. It's a shame I can't be there with The Duck this weekend. She could make her debut in the Senior Mares competition and it would definitely be an ammy situation for us. Who knows maybe we will do a little showing next year.

I know who I am rooting for at the show and wish them the very best of luck in being in the blues.

Marie

Latest posts

Back