Embarrassing habit that must be kicked

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this quote today and thought of you.

"It is a waste of energy to be angry with a man who behaves badly, just as it is to be angry with a car that won't go." - Bertrand Russell

I am SO glad you aren't just throwing up your hands and giving up because of one mistake.......I am rooting for you!

And good for you about not judging your husband for his sneeking.....or using it as a reason to sneek too! (Larry and I fell into that trap when we tried to quit a few years ago.)

Last March when I decided to quit and Larry agreed he'd do it with me I was so happy because it's added support - for BOTH. But then he fell off the wagon.......I didn't say anything negative to him, just asked that he not smoke in the house or in front of me when we were all in the car together. (We used to smoke in the office only....otherwise, outside.) It was hard having the cigs around, but I was psychologically ready to stick to it......

I hope Larry sticks to his guns and follows through with HIS "quit date". He joined an online support site and THEY gave him a quit date according to a questionnaire he answered. Interestingly, he was all set to quit on Feb. 15th. But THEY pushed it off to MARCH 15th.
default_unsure.png

Hey, that'll almost be MY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back