EMAIL FROM MONETTE AT WISTERIA

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hiya monette
saludando.gif

didnt know you came on here , i have just joined the forums..

ive already emailed you saying how thrilled i was to watch here on my little biddy screen via the amha site .but.unfortunately i didnt see your beautiful filly , but watched the boys with excitement!!!
aktion033.gif

jackie
biggrin.gif

www.vandeena-mini-show-team.com

Well I was sitting right in front of Monette, though she didn't know that
rolleyes.gif

And let me tell you she was one happy lady when Onyx's number was called, it was wonderful to see how excited she was, I actually got teary-eyed
yes.gif

I do have pictures of Onyx winning, and may have a video (can't remember for sure). I will post the pictures as soon as I can.

Congratulations Again Monette!!!
aktion033.gif

Better late, than never as the old saying goes! Sorry it has taken me a few days to congratulate WISTERIA FARM, Monette, on their wins at World, and Blue Ribbon Training Center for showing "The Boys". We had members of the forum visit for the weekend and had a busy and delightful time with Marty and Debbie Quist, Jan Bryant, and Jan Tobey.

Hugs and kisses to "The Boys" from Gramma Ann and everyone here at Seahorse Farm. Congratulations and continued success to my "grandsons"~~~

EVERGREENS ORION COMMANDERS ONYX~~~World Champion

SEAHORSE OLYMPIA GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY~aka~"CHAMP" ~World Top 3

They are two gorgeous stallions who personify the Arabian type, I so love in a Miniature.

SEAHORSE

Latest posts

Back