EMAIL FROM MONETTE AT WISTERIA

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bdazzled

Reaction score
Just got an email from Monette, Onyx took Grand Champion Stallion and Champ, her gorgeous palomino took third.. SHe is beside herself..

CONGRATS TO YOU MONETTE

Congratulations, Monette! Those outstanding wins AND a new mare!?
smile.gif

Lucky girl!

Liz M.

aktion033.gif

Congratulations Monette!!!! You must be over the moon right now!
new_shocked.gif
biggrin.gif

Va Lynda Ann

Bdazzled said:
Just got an email from Monette, Onyx took Grand Champion Stallion and Champ, her gorgeous palomino took third.. SHe is beside herself.. CONGRATS TO YOU MONETTE

481347[/snapback]

Hi Gang

Sorry, I am confussed. Did he win in AMHA or AMHR? I was watching tonight,

and I understood it was First Knights Lord Of The Rings who won Grand Champion Senior Stallion, did he maybe win Jr. Stallion?

Vicky

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he won National Champion Senior Stallion 28" under

Congratulations Monette!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lara P, I think it was his height class that he won and not the Grand Championship.

Congratulations, Monette! I know your thrilled as well you should be.

Debi

aktion033.gif
congratulations to Monette and her "boys"! We're all so happy for you! Looking forward to some pics.

Joan

Sorry if I mislead anyone. The email said Onyx won grand champion. But hey,if he took his class. I would be PROUD as a peacock, and Monette is. But if I mislead anyone on his wins.. I am sorry..

Lara Pier

Congratulations Monette see I told you in my e-mail your horses were beautiful and your win just prooves it. Big Congrats!!!!!!

Congratulations Monette!!!!!!

I told you good things would come back to you in the note I sent. Look at the nice things people are saying to you. Kathi

Hey Monette,

Congrats on a wonderful World experience!!! And a new " Wiggle"! That is what we knick named her anyway! You deserved something great and I believe this was great! Enjoy!

I believe if he wins his class, it is National Champion, but if he win's overall stallion, it's National Grand Champion.

Either way, awesome win AND Third!!

Hi Guys,

We were going to post when we got home and were surprised to see it here already!

Thank you for all your emails. We got home last night. And YES - Lara was a little confused in her posting - he did NOT take GRAND - Onyx took a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP in the 28" and under class.

And Champ took a TOP 3 in his class right behind 2 established World Champions shown by Mike H and Mike R - so not too shabby! That was the 28-30" class.

Thanks Ann (Seahorse Farm) for selling me these 2 wonderful boys and thanks Ed and Val for conditioning and showing them so beautifully. We are thrilled!

Monette

Back