ECHMC Spooktacular

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Wolf Ranch

Reaction score
I can't believe I am saying this but this will be my first Miniature Horse show! I am thrilled! Who all is going? 

I plan on taking a few horses and having some fun!

I am so glad you are coming to the show. Its always so much fun. Last year we had a lot of first timer adults and youth. We can't wait to see you there. We are also planning another event you may like two weeks after that show. Our club members are going to put on like a Mini fair . They will be giving demonstrations on showing ,nutrition, hoofs, driving etc. Its a great day for those new to minis or just those interested to come out and be able to talk to members one on one and ask questions, see the demonstrations amd meet and talk with fellow horse owners. We have not completed the plans on it yet , but a flyer will be out shortly after nationls. Please check out our club website often for upcoming events at East Coast Miniature Horse Web Site

We are looking forward to meeting you very soon. Mary

I'm planning on going, but my first grandchild is due at that time, so I'll have to wait and see.
default_smile.png
Can't decide if I'll take both my boys, or just my old reliable driver!
default_wub.png

We will be there. Not sure what horses we will bring. Possibly Romeo and Shira.

We will be there taking photos as well.

You will have lots of fun. ECMH folks are a nice group of folks!

I hope to bring a few first time kids and first time horses , wouldn't miss it. Its a really fun laid back show and we always have a good time . See ya there
default_saludando.gif

We plan on going and bringing our gelding and stallion. Looking forward to all the fun
default_laugh.png

I am going for sure !!! Wonderful show !!! This will be my third year going.

Taking Scanny and maybe my 2009 filly. Clipped her yesterday and she really looks nice.

See ya'll there !

Back