Easy Entry Seat

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any ideas as to where/whom your cart came from?

There are various Amish companies - in OH, PA and IND that would be able to replace it. I've had lots of dealings with one out of Millersburg, OH. Might check with A Silver Penny Farm. They may be able to do it as well - they, too, deal with Amish builders.

Perhaps you could contact a local upholsterer. I did not have to have the wood or metal replaced on mine, but I did have the upholstery redone. Just repainted the metal flat black and it looks nice. If the metal is rusty, you can easily find someone local to sandblast it for you and then repaint.

Not sure what you are looking for exactly.

Ok I found out that it is a blues buggy miniature horse cart. I am looking to replace the seat as the wood is rotted out and ready to fall right through. I figured if I replace that then I should also do the back rest as it is getting a bit " used hard and put up wet" looking lol. I may have found the original maker and am waiting on a call back, I hope he calls. But if anyone knows of a good place to find the seat and back rest pieces in the meantime I would really appreciate it. I had a company redo my boat seats and was not happy with results so am a bit hesitant and wouldn't know where to send cart seat. I will also be looking to replace the wooden singletree as it is looking like it may need replacement.

Kingsron Saddlery sell seats and backrests to fit their carts. Check their website for the sizes, they might match u p.

Ok well I could not find a seat that would fit it but I did get in touch with maker of cart and he is going to have a new one upholstered for me. Sounds like he has not made carts for quite awhile but was as nice as could be and says he is trying to find the time to start them up again. Thanks for your help!!
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back