Drunk mother sell daughters mini

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You go girl!
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

You did what you thought was best and it seems to have worked out great. That's all that matters. I hope she is able to go to the show with you. It's nice to know her Dad is so close.

YES!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
It's not an "ending".......It's a BEGINNING! I'm so glad she has support from her dad and stepmom, just next door......... And now, you can introduce to her the wonderful world of SHOWING!!!

Whew.....What a great result.
default_yes.gif

I think you have done a wonderful thing. I know this child feels she has found a friend in you. Who knows , we may have another girl entering the show ring soon !
default_wink.png
and more importantly I think she has found someone else she can talk to. Thanks for caring about this young lady. Wish there were more people out there in the world that would step up.

Linda Killion

Sounds like you did the right things here. I am happy that the girl made a new friend, and that she has family close by. I do wonder about the Father though, putting up with an ex next door who is so addicted to alcohol and whatever. I have to work at not being so judgemental, I guess.
default_unsure.png

Barb

I'm so happy for everyone concerned that it has all worked out well. Thank God her dad and stepmom are next door.. It's certainly not "our" job to judge the situation, but the fact that you and this girl can be of help to each other is fantastic!

Oh Heidi, this is awesome!! I am glad to hear her Dad and step mom are close by and that this gal has such good sense at a young age and all. What a shame about the Mom.......

What a fantastic idea to take her to the show with you! I bet she will have a ball! And may open up a whole new world to her too- ha, we all know how that goes.... !!
default_laugh.png

This is great too, that she has met someone with a common interest who can do stuff with her and show her more about Minis and all. It is apparent she loves horses and is a good kid!

I am so glad you stopped by and waited and met her!

Heidi,

You are fabulous!
default_worshippy.gif
What a great person you are to help this young girl and her horse. It's so great to hear of situations like this because all we usually read/hear about is all the bad stuff in the news and it's nice to know there are people out there like you who are willing to help a stranger because it's the right thing to do. Usually all we hear about are people like this girl's mother.
default_no.gif
Please keep us posted.

Glad to hear she lives with her Dad and step mom most of the time.

Maybe if she has a computer, most teenagers do, tell her about this forum, she can add another family to her life. Sounds like you came into her life for a reason. Bless You
default_wub.png

Oh what a relief, I was so worried about this young girl and her mini. You did it wonderfully and she now has a new friend with the same interest in minis that she does, you are awesome for stepping up and helping this girl out. Hugs to you.

Yvonne

Thanks every one, but I didnt end up really doing anything.She ended up calling me because Mom was nice enough or was just able to remember to give her my tel #. I just went there again to really see if her horse was for sale and to meet another mini person. Inviting her over to see my horses is what any one would do....we all like to show off our fur kids!! It just ended up that although there is an age difference...she is just a real nice person and a good kid. As far as me introducing her to the world of showing...NOT....I just love to go watch everyone else. But hey if she wants to bring her horse and show him I'd be happy to bring the trailer.

Anyway, I do want to tell her about L.B. but I think it would only be fair to her if I ask the moderators to delete this post..I just dont see any reason to leave it on here. If anyone else knows how to delete this I would appreciate it. Thanks, Heidi

Cool. My barn buddy, Kennedy, is 12 years old and I consider her to be one of my best friends. It seems ages meld together when there's a common interest such as horses.

I love happy endings--and especially that she and her horse is safe no matter what.

Latest posts

Back