Driving Horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Shortpig, I have a funny feeling they are going to be over, I thought I could go with 39 in. too until I posted on Leia's forum and they said the rule reads VSE's are under 120 cm. which is approx. 39 in. Double checked the rule last night, I would like to stay at about 37-38 just to be on the safe side.

Should be under 99 cm, as Leia, pointed out, not 120 cm, had a brain freeze!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully you will be able to find exactly what you are looking for and it will be close by. If you were closer I could probably help you out but then after discussing with Duckie "We do not like alligators, snakes, or anything else that likes t bite and eat little horses", she wants to stay in the Pacific NW.

Shes always been the joke around here, now she is 6yo and still living with her mommy. At what age do most people wean their foals? Just Kidding!

Kathy2m said:
...I thought I could go with 39 in. too until I posted on Leia's forum and they said the rule reads VSE's are under 120 cm. which is approx. 39 in. Double checked the rule last night, I would like to stay at about 37-38 just to be on the safe side.
I think that's a good idea.
default_yes.gif
Not sure where you got the 120cm from though
default_unsure.png
99cm equals 39".

Good luck with your search!

Leia

Leia, Because I had a brain freeze from looking at TOO MANY horses!!!!!! I would like to send you a email I know your box can be full, check for me please. And yes they were all over 39in. All 3 are 40 in.

Kathy, send me a PM from CDE4VSE.com. That's about the only way to reach me privately right now since my mailbox and LB PM box are both full.
default_wacko.png

Leia

Kathy, send me a PM from CDE4VSE.com. That's about the only way to reach me privately right now since my mailbox and LB PM box are both full.
default_wacko.png

Leia
Leia --

I clear my PM's a couple times a week here on LB
default_biggrin.png
All you have to do is tell it to archive your messages and delete them after that happens
default_yes.gif
You'll get an email (choose the HTML format) of the messages, so you don't loose anything
default_smile.png

Jill

default_wacko.png

Leia
Leia --

default_biggrin.png
All you have to do is tell it to archive your messages and delete them after that happens
default_yes.gif
You'll get an email (choose the HTML format) of the messages, so you don't loose anything
default_smile.png

Jill
OMG!! Jill, that is an awesome feature!!! I didn't even realize it existed. Thanks for mentioned it.
default_saludando.gif

Jill said:
default_wacko.png

Leia
Leia --

default_biggrin.png
default_yes.gif
default_smile.png

Jill
Ah, but Jill, that's where I'm stuck in the Catch-22!
default_laugh.png
My email box is full so I can't archive my PM's so I can get PM's when my email is full! *LOL* Oy, vey!

Leia

Latest posts

Back