Driving Diapers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
I am considering buying a mini driving diaper and wanted opinions from those who have one and whether it really works. Which is the best one to buy? Where did you get yours?

I am considering buying a mini driving diaper and wanted opinions from those who have one and whether it really works. Which is the best one to buy? Where did you get yours?
I have one from Iowa Valley Carriage, but have not done any parades since, so haven't even used it. If I lived closer to town, and drove near public areas, I would use it for sure.

We are accustomed to folk driving a certain rig VERY hard and even welcome it however,I would submit that if you are driving hard and crazy enough to need a diaper, that you are an adrenalin junky and need to seek professional help.....

Bb

We are accustomed to folk driving a certain rig VERY hard and even welcome it however,I would submit that if you are driving hard and crazy enough to need a diaper, that you are an adrenalin junky and need to seek professional help.....Bb
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

We are accustomed to folk driving a certain rig VERY hard and even welcome it however,I would submit that if you are driving hard and crazy enough to need a diaper, that you are an adrenalin junky and need to seek professional help.....

Bb

Well you know Bob when you get older and the organs can't take the wear and tear. That's hilarious aren't you a funny guy. Besides who knows bouncing around in these carts it isn't like you can just pull up somewhere and park. Have a great day.

Well you know Bob when you get older and the organs can't take the wear and tear.

Boy Howdy..........

Bb

Latest posts

Back