Dream's Foal Thread!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you guys!

So, we have decided that we are going to wait till next year and just keep a good eye on Crystal, if she starts getting bigger then we will have her preg checked, she has not come in since the first preg check, but she could only have 2 cycles this year. She has been a very difficult one this year to get infoal unfortunately.

On the other hand, Dream is 83 days along (2.5 months) And she is definitely starting to get chubby. I have noticed that she gets chunkier earlier then most. I sure hope she is cooking a filly for me! I will try and get some pictures here soon of her for you guys to see how good she looks.
default_smile.png

so exciting for Dream
default_smile.png
I hope she is cooking a filly for you too
default_smile.png

can't wait to see pics of the expectant mummy
default_smile.png

sorry that you might not get a foal from Crystal next year... but as long as she is healthy there is always the year after
default_smile.png
and then you can hopefully get her in foal and at the time of year that you want
default_smile.png

Great to have the update on your girls - hope Dream is cooking a gorgeous little filly for you. Sorry that Crystal might have to wait another year, but you never know, maybe............................................??

Would love to see some new pics.
default_yes.gif

Thank you everyone!

Tomorrow we are going to do the photo shoot, so I will have them up by tomorrow night, possibly Saturday.
default_smile.png

Hello Everyone!

Today was a superb day at the ranch! Dream was wonderful, she actually knows how to square up so I am wondering if Getitia showed her as a weanling... anyhow, I have three head shots of Dream for you guys right now, as I am waiting to see the rest. Loading them takes forever lol. I thought these were really cute so I want to share with you guys! I will show you the rest once I get them loaded. All of these photos were taken by Kelsey Webber.
default_smile.png

Dream 079.JPGDream 090.JPGDream 097.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, here are some more! Finally got them!

You can view all of them in my gallery.
default_smile.png

Dream 011.JPGDream 021.JPGDream 054.JPGDream 061.JPGDream 068.JPGDream 137.JPGDream 155.JPGDream 153.JPGDream 150.JPGDream 163.JPGDream 028.JPGDream 088.JPGDream 092.JPGDream 106.JPGDream 029.JPG

GREAT PICTURES!!!!!

The pictures are beautiful....as is she! You said she knew how to "square up", but I think from this picture.....

/monthly_09_2012/post-44343-0-79647000-1346469535_thumb.jpg

you need to have her bring her front feet forward, and get her standing square in the front. In these pictures she gives the appearance of "leaning forward." She's got good neck extension, and her ears are pricked up which is good, but she needs to move those front feet forward so the "line" down the middle of the foreleg is square to the ground.

Just an observation. I know it's hard to get them to get everything "right" but in my opinion....you don't want her to seem to be leaning forward.
default_whistling.gif
Lol I totally agree. She was being stubborn today. after the first 5 minutes we got her to cooperate with us. There was tractor's racing everywhere so she was a wee bit spooky, but she calmed down after we were out there for a little bit. She did WAY better then Crystal. Crystal didn't know how to do anything. The reason why I think she was taught to square up was because she seemed to know what to do after a few tries. With Crystal... we had to physically move her legs to where they needed to be. Dream will never be shown in Halter, but she did pretty well today.

Oh I agree with you Diane - that first one is such a hoot, and the second one is so beautiful.
default_yes.gif

great pictures
default_smile.png
you must be so excited to have them
default_smile.png
Thank you very much! Yes I am very excited!!

LOVE all these pictures!!!

/monthly_09_2012/post-44343-0-05853100-1346460319_thumb.jpg ".....so what were you saying? Oh, you want a beautiful filly just like me??..."

"I'll see what I can do....because YES, I AM beautiful...aren't I ?"

/monthly_09_2012/post-44343-0-42344000-1346469579_thumb.jpg
Oh I agree with you Diane - that first one is such a hoot, and the second one is so beautiful.
default_yes.gif
LOL!! You are too funny Diane!
default_smile.png
Thank you Anna!

WOW!! She certainly can move cant she - beautiful action shots!!

Hey everyone
default_smile.png
How are you guys?

I just wanted to say that Dream is 105 days today! I also want to ask, at what point in her pregnancy do I make Dream a new thread, or should I keep this one?

Thanks!

I did mine a little over a month out from foaling
default_smile.png
Mostly because I started hijacking other threads to show pictures
default_new_rofl.gif

Latest posts

Back