Dreamers post surgery/impaction update #3

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EXCELLENT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to hear!!!!
default_smile.png

Jessi

Oh my goodness! I am tickled pink!!! I haven't had much time lately to be on the computer but have to check about Dreamer. I am so happy for you all.

Bess' idea about growing green grass on a hay bale is terrific!!!

Keep up the good work Dreamer!!!!!

Big hugs and continued prayers!!

Robin

I haven't posted yet but I have been watching this thread with an aching heart. That little thing has gone through so much and you can tell that she loves you very much. I think when she gets home she will start eating and recuperate much faster. I would just like to give her a BIG HUG.
default_wub.png
Thank God she has such wonderful parents. God Bless you all!!

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif

Amazing what the power of prayer, love and hope can do.

Little Dreamer is a testimant to that.

This is the news we have all been witing to hear.

God Bless and best wishes from all at Barrel Horse World

I am just busting here with this Wonderful news about Dreamer!!

I am so glad she can come home!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

(((HUGS))) are coming to you all, I cant wait to hear you get her back home...

What a wonderful will to live Dreamer has, and such wonderful people to help her out!
default_smile.png
Still sending prayers for her complete recovery!

HOW AWESOME!!!! This made my day too and I can't wait to hear that she IS home with her family and buddies!!! Come on Dreamer and hang in there! Time for you to go HOME!!
default_aktion033.gif

We got home a few hours ago, took a rest and then hit the stalls, now that the chores are done here is the update....She looks great!!! When we were going to her stall she was looking out the door side ways to see who was coming. She saw us and started to nicker...
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
She missed us!!! She ate her yummy bran mash they made for her, not all of it but she ate! We gave her her favorite snack animal crackers and orange slices....When she smelled the towel she got soooooooooooooo excited! She started limping around her stall wanting out. We got there at about noon so we got to spend the afternoon with her. She has her head up high and as REO said, She has Eagles in her eyes again! We are just soooo happy for her.
default_aktion033.gif
She has proven to us that against the worst odds, we can do anyting we set our minds to. Dreamer has been an inspiration to us. The vet said he would call me tomorrow at work and let me know if she is coming HOME Sat or Sun. As someone posted on this thread before and I agree 100%, I hope this shows the newbies to horses or any other animal, that it is not all play. This has taken an emotional, physical and financial toll on us. We have had horses most of our lives, and have been fortunate. This was something that Could Not have been prevented, it was a freak accident. So no matter how well you take care of your animals a tragedy can happen. We are ever so grateful for everyones, prayers, concerns, phone calls, emails and financial support. Dreamer now belongs to people literaly around the world. You Will Never Know what this has meant to us.......We will be at the Nationals in Tulsa in Sept. Dreamer will be with us....Theresa and Art

So very happy for u all
default_yes.gif
Yeah Dreamer
default_wub.png
I hope to see u all at Tulsa
default_yes.gif

Theresa this is just the best news ever. I so wish we could go to Nationals just to see the girl with the most HEART in the country in our book. Continued prayers for you Art and Dreamer for a lifetime without any further problems. She has paid her dues and deserves the best Please God continue to hold Dreamer in your hands that she can be an ambassador to all of us who face horrific needs with any of our horses. She is a model of courage and all that that word means. And you her loving family have shown us all what your horsie children are willing to do when they know and feel your love. Cant wait to see her home and well.

default_aktion033.gif
I am glad to hear that Dreamer is doing so well! You have been through the wringer and deserve a trouble free rest of the year>
default_yes.gif

Theresa-

Oh, what happy news this morning. I can't wait to hear when she will actually be coming home. I'll be watching for that beautiful little mare with the GREAT BIG HEART to show up on the camera. Continued prayers for a great recovery. Dreamer is so lucky to have you and Art - what wonderful people you are.

Barbie

God Bless you all. I am just so pleased for you
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Roll on Saturday or Sunday. Getting Dreamer home is just what she needs now to complete her recovery with her loving family and her mini friends.

This has been such a wonderful tale of courage and devotion, love and dedication. It makes one feel very humble. Thank you both again for allowing us to share this journey.

Anna

I am so very happy to hear your latest report! Now the weekend can't get here soon enough.
default_aktion033.gif

Rita

Theresa and Art.....such great news about Dreamer..I have been checking on updates on her and so glad that she is doing so well. I hope that you will be taking her home with you this weekend..
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
....The love and devotion you have for this wonderful horse is amazing...looking forward to seeing her on the webcam again
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back