Dreamers post surgery/impaction update #3

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant wait for Sat or Sun to get here!! I want to see Dreamer at home with you guys loving on her..

Missy
default_yes.gif

Isn't it grand, the best, the ultimate satisfaction when something like this turns out right!!!! So many sad stories and to few wonderful endings. This is one of those WONDERFUL endings isn't it. There just aren't enough words to express the joy of having this little mare come through this tragedy as she has. It's like having the sun come out after a month of rain. Hurry home Dreamer. Can't help but love her and your dear family.

God bless all,

Please take some pics of that girl getting off that trailer and seeing all her buddies and her barn and her stall for us that don't have the web cams. I know it's going to be like Christmas, Easter and all the happy holidays wrapped up into one.

Mary

I am so happy to hear the good news!!! YEAH!! I would never have thought about taking the towel smelling like her buddies- it obviously meant something to her!!! Will wait for more exciting updates, and hope to see you at Nationals too!!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back