Draft harness classes at Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniMoment

Reaction score
Does anyone out there show in the Draft Harness classes at Nationals?

I know an elderly gentleman who used to show full sized Heavy Horses and would love to see pictures of Minis harnessed the same way. There aren't any Draft classes in the Mini shows I attend so I'm not able to take any pictures for him.

I always see pictures from Nationals with horses showing in some of the regular driving classes but I haven't had the pleasure of seeing any Draft class pictures.

Bring 'em on please & thank you!!

I drive daft. I can't post right now but if you go to the washburnimiages.com web site and click on the events icon and 2006 nationals then look on wed and thursday night you will find pic's of all the draft teams that were there.

Jan

I drive daft. I can't post right now but if you go to the washburnimiages.com web site and click on the events icon and 2006 nationals then look on wed and thursday night you will find pic's of all the draft teams that were there.

Jan
I drive draft and for many years drove a tem of Black shires then a few years ago (last year ) i found a pair of greys that were brothers i put them together as a team they were reserve in 2005 and 3 this year you will see them on the washburn site I also drove the champion single with a little 34 inch appy his very first time in draft harness with breechi ng and all i like it because you have to do more than go in a circle sometimes a challenge if they don't want to work together hehe but fun enjoy the picture I also used the team in Sunday in the park carol Hi Jan your teams were very nice

Theres one on the site i go to ,and it really looks like a wee percheon in miniature its unreal, go to www.mhcgb.com and it should be one there, its grey and has all the mane plaited and everything!!!

Latest posts

Back