Double K clippers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssshowhorses

Reaction score
Does anyone know a good place to order double k cilppers from? preferably in a north-eastern state

I bought mine from Eden Tack and Tails in BC. I think they are $399 Canadian now (plus shipping but that was reasonable)! They were great to deal with and I highly reccommend them based on my experience!

I have been going through an issue with mine (bought them in Feb and in May the first time I really used them, they stopped working) and am sooooo much happier now that Ed from Eden tack is who is helping me get a replacement motor so I don't have to deal directly with Double K anymore as their customer service, in my experience, was absolutely the pits!!! :arg! If I didn't really like the white knight shampoo, I don't think that I would buy another Double K product!!

I am wondering the same thing. What Double K clipper is best and how long of cable? I am seeing so many different prices and am unsure.

Best prices I've seen is Groomer's Choice - they are a dog grooming supply company, but have really good deals on the Double K's and blades. They happen to be right here in my hometown, so that is really nice for me too : )

That's where I got mine. They are on line at www.groomerschoice.com.

Latest posts

Back