double k clippers for a mini?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solupe

Reaction score
I was wanting to know if anyone has experience with double K clippers to clip minis?

If so, which model is preferred the wall mount or the belt mount version...which one is better and easier to use on these little guys..

Thanx

Either are fine -- if you have a long enough extension cord -- AND -- long enough clipper cable --- length depends on the place (location) where you plan to clip -- and how far from wall to where clipper will HANG -- and from clipper to horse.

Friends of mine have the one with long cords at both locations (electric cord to wall and long cable to clipper). I have one that was made to hang on a dog grooming stand -- so I have long extension cord to the short electric cord that is part of the motor case-- and a long clipper cord to reach the mini.

No other difference between them that I can see ----

And to answer your other question -- I personally LOVE my double K's --- you will get mixed reviews here --- but I love mine! I prefer Andis blades with them.

JJay

I have the wall mounted and love it. I think I'd get tired of it hanging on a belt as it's not light! I don't know how long my clipper cable is but it's pretty long. Love my Double K's!

I love my Double K's, wouldn't trade them. I do prefer the wall mounts though as I don't like to have them strapped to me but that's just me. I don't imagine that there is any difference in the performance of the wall mount versus the belt mount only a preference thing.

Tammie~

Latest posts

Back