Double dilutes Miniature horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I HAVE 8 ,1 stallion ,6 solid cremellos mares and 1 cremello pinto filly, here are pictures of some of them. My mares are bred to a golden palomino stallion his name is Canterbury Solid Gold Toy
65_1_Cnv0162.jpg

Cnv0168-1.jpg

Cnv0050.jpg

Cnv0030.jpg

Cnv0009.jpg

ChampaigneAndDiamonds1.jpg

Cnv0076.jpg

Canterbury Solid Gold Toy

2557d7ff.jpg
You can send me one or two of your gals for my new stud has his gals he would love one of those dilute

default_biggrin.png

My surprise colt, LDS Who's Your Daddy. His dam is a very light palomino who just this year showed us she has a blaze. She was so slight you couldn't see it before. His sire is a buckskin, JSW Buckeroo's Golden Ace. I believe he's a perlino as his mane and tail were much darker when he was born.

Pasture shot -

IMAG010.JPG

He's already over 34", so he's going to be my driving B horse

I HAVE 8 ,1 stallion ,6 solid cremellos mares and 1 cremello pinto filly, here are pictures of some of them. My mares are bred to a golden palomino stallion his name is Canterbury Solid Gold Toy
65_1_Cnv0162.jpg

Cnv0168-1.jpg

Cnv0050.jpg

Cnv0030.jpg

Cnv0009.jpg

Cnv0076.jpg

2557d7ff.jpg
I'D BE IN HEAVEN WITH ALL OF THOSE CREMELLO HORSES...
default_wub.png

HERE IS MY GUY... "AMOS"

willow_tree_miniatures002002.gif

HE IS OUT OF A PALOMINO STALLION AND A PALOMINO MARE

THANKS FOR LETTING ME SHARE
default_biggrin.png

SORRY GUYS... PICTURE IS NOT POSTING... HE IS ON MY WEBSITE... THANKS ANYWAY

Last edited by a moderator:
65_1_Cnv0162.jpg

Cnv0168-1.jpg

Cnv0050.jpg

Cnv0030.jpg

Cnv0009.jpg

Cnv0076.jpg

2557d7ff.jpg
I'D BE IN HEAVEN WITH ALL OF THOSE CREMELLO HORSES...
default_wub.png

HERE IS MY GUY... "AMO

willow_tree_miniatures002002.gif

HE IS OUT OF A PALOMINO STALLION AND A PALOMINO MARE

THANKS FOR LETTING ME SHARE
default_biggrin.png

SORRY GUYS... PICTURE IS NOT POSTING... HE IS ON MY WEBSITE... THANKS ANYWAY
Willow Tree I really like Amo, I remember when he was a weanling at Ginny,s CCMF farm , his sire was gorgeous too.

This is my double dilute. His name is Ten Ls Spirits Afterglow. He is a perlino (lab tested) and is homozygous for both black and agouti...meaning he only produces buckskins or perlinos...no matter what color the mare happens to be. BUT, that's not why I purchased him. I actually didn't know until I had him tested after he arrived here. I purchased him because he makes gorgeous babies and they win in the ring! When Ann Simmons dispersed I never thought in a million years I'd get one of her stallions, but I guess I was being a good girl because I got Spirit! Spirit has babies all over the world and I am expecting my first 6 Spirit babies this year. I can't wait!!
default_risa8.gif

This is a pic of Spirit a few days after arriving at Star Ridge Acres. Never conditioned in his life, just natural balance and beauty.
default_wub.png
Can you tell I love him?

spirithalterwebpjbfinalweb.jpg

spirittrot3.jpg

Thanks for letting me share.

default_drool5.gif
I am wanting me a double dilute for sure after seeing all these nie double dilute
default_new_shocked.gif

We have two double dilutes right now:

Our perlino mare: Shady Lane Bucks Lady Doll 27 or 28"

2007_08090012.jpg

And our perlino stallion: Maple Hollows Blue Chip Echo 31"

scan0035.jpg

"Willow Tree I really like Amos, I remember when he was a weanling at Ginny,s CCMF farm , his sire was gorgeous too"

WOW... Thanks Nancy... what a nice compliment
default_biggrin.png

I had 2 very nice foals from him this year... He really is a true gentleman and I love him very much. I am glad to hear a bit of history about him. Thank you SO very much for sharing.

Angela

p.s. also loving the stallions pictured by Star Ridge and Castle Rock
default_wub.png

I love dilutes... this is my new boy AF Gold Glacier... He is the last Gold Bar foal

381365380.jpg

This one was for his transfer

381375042.jpg

Hoping to maybe show him in local shows to see how well he does.

I just love everyone's gorgeous cremello stallions. I was reading Castle Rocks post and got to thinking about 2 of my cremello mares they are both appy bred but, registered as cremellos, they both have yellow striped hooves mottling and white sclera. My question is how would you determine if the color they appear to be is cremello or white part of an cremello appy pattern ? I know, for sure, I have seen some pale spots on the rump of one of them, when she was clipped, if you tested them they would come back cremello but, do they have a pattern or are they just solid cremello with appy mottling? It would sure be nice to know if they are solid or if they have a blanket etc. I guess this spring I will clip the one I ssaw the spots on and let y'all take a look at her and tell me what you think.LOL Castle Rock I think your cremello is going to dilute the spots too, wouldn't the spots be considered part of what is there base color ? Wow crossed your cremello on a bay, you could end up with a gorgeous buckskin appy.

This is my double dilute. His name is Ten Ls Spirits Afterglow. He is a perlino (lab tested) and is homozygous for both black and agouti...meaning he only produces buckskins or perlinos...no matter what color the mare happens to be. BUT, that's not why I purchased him. I actually didn't know until I had him tested after he arrived here. I purchased him because he makes gorgeous babies and they win in the ring! When Ann Simmons dispersed I never thought in a million years I'd get one of her stallions, but I guess I was being a good girl because I got Spirit! Spirit has babies all over the world and I am expecting my first 6 Spirit babies this year. I can't wait!!
default_risa8.gif

This is a pic of Spirit a few days after arriving at Star Ridge Acres. Never conditioned in his life, just natural balance and beauty.
default_wub.png
Can you tell I love him?

spirittrot3.jpg

There's that handsome guy
default_wub.png
, I love your Spirit Parmela

can't wait to see those babies

I currently only have one double dilute, a perlino BTU granddaughter, Star Ridge Acres Lily Blue Too. Lily is in foal to my buckskin pinto stallion, Little Kings B T Buck Bandito
default_wub.png
for a March 21st foal. Can't wait.

Here is Lily.

lilyjune28.jpg

And Lily with my smutty buckskin mare, Cross Country Penny Lane, who is in foal to my buckskin stallion, now gelding, Little Kings Junior Jinx.

lilpenny.jpg

So, maybe another double dilute or two will show up here this year.
default_biggrin.png

default_risa8.gif

default_wub.png
Can you tell I love him?

spirittrot3.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]I own (2) of his daughter's myself and there both EXTREMELY nice SHOW quality fillies. I had the trainer out to our place in December and they really liked them. Especially, "Arab Princess".... she's a beauty. But my budget is tight this season and I intend on breeding her to our junior stallion "Allure's Mercedes Reign Of Fury" for a 2011 foal.[/SIZE]

Here's a couple of updated photos of "Fury".

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee194/A...nt=953da4e1.pbw

default_risa8.gif

default_wub.png
Can you tell I love him?

spirittrot3.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]I own (2) of his daughter's myself and there both EXTREMELY nice SHOW quality fillies. I had the trainer out to our place in December and they really liked them. Especially, "Arab Princess".... she's a beauty. But my budget is tight this season and I intend on breeding her to our junior stallion "Allure's Mercedes Reign Of Fury" for a 2011 foal.[/SIZE]

Here's a couple of updated photos of "Fury".

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee194/A...nt=953da4e1.pbw
Thank you Kimberle. That's very nice of you to say about Spirit!
default_wub.png

default_risa8.gif

default_wub.png
Can you tell I love him?

spirittrot3.jpg

There's that handsome guy
default_wub.png
, I love your Spirit Parmela

can't wait to see those babies
Thank you Lori! It will be an exciting year.

Latest posts

Back