Double dilutes Miniature horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBhorses

Reaction score
Hey

i would love to see your double dilutes miniatures
default_wub.png

I would love to own another double dilutes mare to bred to my stud ELVIS who will be coming home soon.
default_biggrin.png

Share your with me your double dilutes.Share where you got your double dilutes.

I haven't been able to find many lately online.
default_no.gif

I used to own on,but had to sell in 2008
default_no.gif
she is now owned by a nice family.She(double dilute mare) had a foal with her previous owners before I got her almost just like the stud I am getting.

[SIZE=12pt]Our boy was home bred.... His name is "Allure's Mercedes Reign Of Fury" and he's a cremello.[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]His sire is "Marystown Mercedes" and his dam is "Alamos Sir's Splendid Tierra". We fully intend on utilizing his this spring and exposing him to a few of our mares[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt].[/SIZE]

fury01.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]http://www.allureranch.com/video/fury.wmv[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is our first homebred double dilute born here

Eagles Ring Bows Spicy Mustard Seed-aka Spice

a Perlino sweetheart

(ok we we in a weird mood with her name)

Her sire a smutty Buckskin- Tripe Ks Boogies Bow Tie 28.5" (homozygous for Black)

her dam a palomino- RF Bars Warrior Princess 37"

we are waiting on the same cross for 2010

Spice showing as a yearling

clippedhead044.jpg

clippedhead063.jpg

Spice as a yearling at the Nationals

SpiceatNationals2009washburn.jpg

can ya tell I love this little girl
default_biggrin.png

I have a del's cowboy daughter she's a cremello. She's bred to my palomino. So i'm guessing foal will either be cremello or palomino.

Oddly enough she's for sale. :p Might not be any for sale where you are but i've seen a few dilutes for sale in florida.

Sofiedriving114.jpg

Sofiefacing.jpg

default_new_shocked.gif
love you all double dilutes.

please share what color the sire and dam are of the double dilute

where you all got them from?

The double dilute we had came from a farm in Texas years ago.

I think double dilute with my Elvis who is homozyous for black would be a nice foal who knows maybe buckskin overo foal
default_wub.png

Here is my girl...Darmonds American Diva...just hairy pasture photos.....she is a pinto too.....

19279_237846073598_233093628598_3237328_1230326_n.jpg

19279_254734883598_233093628598_3311054_4278827_n.jpg

And my boy Samis Soap Suds

19279_234418278598_233093628598_3215606_7656443_n.jpg

Here is our first homebred double dilute born here Eagles Ring Bows Spicy Mustard Seed-aka Spice

a Perlino sweetheart

(ok we we in a weird mood with her name)

Her sire a smutty Buckskin- Tripe Ks Boogies Bow Tie 28.5" (homozygous for Black)

her dam a palomino- RF Bars Warrior Princess 37"

we are waiting on the same cross for 2010

Spice showing as a yearling

clippedhead044.jpg

clippedhead063.jpg

Spice as a yearling at the Nationals

SpiceatNationals2009washburn.jpg

can ya tell I love this little girl
default_biggrin.png
default_new_shocked.gif
she wants to come to mississippi to be my stud sweetie
default_biggrin.png

M9.jpg

This is my 29" Perlino Stallion Little Kings Midas Buckeroo, he's a boones Buckeroo son and i think hes just wonderful
default_wub.png

We have 5 under division double dilute mares - here are a couple

This is an ASPC/AMHR filly who will be hardshipped into AMHA this year

Vanilla

Vanilla07.jpg

Dream who is AMHA/AMHR

ashland20001.jpg

She is Buckeroo and Gracelands Travelin Man bred and her 2009 colt was a perlino

We also have an unusual perlino mare who is DNA tested LWO positive who is Van Lo bred.

I have only one double dilute and it is my beautiful 2007 Model Solid Cremello AMHA/AMHR stallion who is right at 33.5". He's has it pretty rough with his digestive system but we have been working with him and he's gotten much better - but due to all the diarrhea he lost quite a bit of weight and we are now working on building his weight up.

Anyways, here is a rough picture of my beautiful boy "Ranger". . .he's all legs
default_biggrin.png

im19qa.jpg

These are the Pink Ladies of WFM:

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Double Dipped, a/k/a Double[/SIZE]
2004 AMHA / AMHR Perlino Pinto Mare - Bandito Daughter / BTU Granddaughter - Sibling to Many National Champions

Dam of our outstanding show quality filly, 2008’s Whinny For Me’s Big City Cover Girl

In foal to Destiny (Halter HOF / National Champion (halter) / Res. Nat’l Grand Champion (driving)) -- Grandson of both Double Destiny and Buck Echo)

Dam of our beautiful buckskin fillies, Cover Girl (sired by Big City) and Infinity (sired by Destiny) -- In Foal for a 2010 Repeat of Infinity

Infinity-and-Double---040609---3---MARES.jpg
Double%20CG%20MARES.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Sweet as Sugar, a/k/a Sweetie[/SIZE]

2004 AMHA / AMHR Perlino Pinto Mare - Bandito Daughter / BTU Granddaughter - Sibling to Many National Champions

Bred back to Destiny who is a Nat’l Champion (halter), Res. Nat’l Grand Champion (driving) and Hall of Fame (halter) horse

Dam of 2009’s buckskin filly, WFM’s Echos of Sweet Perfection, who is sired by Destiny

Sweetie%20061808%20093%20MARES.jpg
Sweetie-and-Piper--MARES.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Erica's Big City Bomb Shell, a/k/a Bomb Shell[/SIZE]

2007 AMHA / AMHR Perlino Mare - Buckeroo Granddaughter (her sire is Little Kings Big City Buck)

Upright, Show Quality Filly and Future Prized Broodmare -- To Be Bred to Destiny for a 2011 Buckskin Foal

Bomb-Shell---MARES---Sept-08.jpg
Bomb%20Shell%203.jpg

My boy Elliot is a double dilute. I dont know what he is yet but will have him tested within the next week or so. His sire and dam are owned by halfpint on the forum (April). His sire is a smokey black and I am not sure what his dam is aside from double dilute. I LOVE this guy! You couldnt tell could you??
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
default_laugh.png

DSC01855.jpg

DSC01554.jpg

DSC01534.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

I HAVE 8 ,1 stallion ,6 solid cremellos mares and 1 cremello pinto filly, here are pictures of some of them. My mares are bred to a golden palomino stallion his name is Canterbury Solid Gold Toy

65_1_Cnv0162.jpg

Cnv0168-1.jpg

Cnv0050.jpg

Cnv0030.jpg

Cnv0009.jpg

ChampaigneAndDiamonds1.jpg

Cnv0076.jpg

Canterbury Solid Gold Toy

2557d7ff.jpg

LOVE the double dilute Miniatures - i'd love to own 1 one day... for now i'll settle with my 11.3 & 3/4hh Cremello Part Arab stallion, lol.
default_biggrin.png

Quick Q, those using black hoof polish on your DD's, have you tried using clear?

Over here in Double Dilute colour classes, the hoofs must not be blackened, but i actually prefer them clear polished anyway, i think black looks too harsh. Not being rude, just an observation. Thanks.
default_saludando.gif

Here is my '09 colt - BT Double Take GCF - Perlino Colt sired by my BTU Grandson and out of my AMHR/ASPC buckskin daughter of Wa-Full Benihana (multiple Natl and Congress "Produce Of Dam" winner) ..

1Datker.jpg

6DDD-1.jpg

Winter..

1-47.jpg

3-40.jpg

I HAVE 8 ,1 stallion ,6 solid cremellos mares and 1 cremello pinto filly, here are pictures of some of them. My mares are bred to a golden palomino stallion his name is Canterbury Solid Gold Toy
65_1_Cnv0162.jpg

Cnv0168-1.jpg

Cnv0050.jpg

Cnv0030.jpg

Cnv0009.jpg

ChampaigneAndDiamonds1.jpg

Cnv0076.jpg

Canterbury Solid Gold Toy

2557d7ff.jpg
You can send me one or two of your gals for my new stud
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts