Don't know if this was posted or not yet

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have tears in my eyes from this. They ought to drag that SOB behind a 4 wheeler and see how he likes it. This just make us SICK!!!!! I just hope they throw EVERYTHING at him. Our hearts go out to this little guy, and also to our good friends David & Jackie and the Wilson family as well.

Mark & Sharon Bullington

Oh My gosh.... Just when you think there can't be any more twisted and sick people in this world, they come out of the woodwork.....

My thoughts are with you and your little guy, Jackie and David!

Jackie and I want to thank everyone for their kind words. Every day we change Rulers bandages and give him his antibiotics. He seems to be getting better a little each day.The ABC station came to aour farm and did a report for the six oclock news. The response is over whelming. Keep us in your prayers and thanks again.

Jackie and David

Little Wonderhorse Farm
Bless you and your poor little colt Ruler. Hugs and prayers being sent from Ontario, Canada that Ruler will recover.

God Bless

Yvonne

Poor little Ruler..we all hope you feel better soon. Through my volunteering I see some pretty beat up little horses, beat, malnourished abused..I don't understand how people can do this. Seeing the pictures alone makes me tear up. The sad part is he probably won't even have much of a sentace.
default_no.gif

I cannot bring myself to open the link, but get the general idea from the comments here....

I dont think it is because of a society who 'values violence too much'.... I think it is because of a society whose money is spent on things other than mental health issues and FACILITIES for mentally ill people to reside in that should NOT be left out in society to be free to do things like this!!! Because I can tell you that NObody in their RIGHT mind would dream of doing something like this- not even for 'fun'.

This is sick and demented... and if the guy owns anything, I hope the family sues for damages of any and all kinds they can think of- to the horse especially and for what he may have been worth, his medical and the fact that the poor little guy will never be completely right again, not to mention the horror and fear he must have gone through... OMG, I can't even think about it!

And the family must be beyond sickened and horrified, to have to deal with this and every day wonder WHY. I am sure their hearts just are broken for this little horse.

Sick, sick, and SICK- that's what it is- and if you did any research on the mental health of many that live in society on a daily basis, it would scare your socks off. I know the state facility here shut down a LONG time ago, and I have seen specials on tv that show how the state will just buy them a bus ticket to another state so they become someone else's problem!!

If this guy doesnt have a 'mental' background, then he certainly should- and no, they dont all get diagnosed or treated!!!!!!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

And I agree with Matt73 on page 2....
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
default_new_let_it_all_out.gif
default_torch.gif
default_xbud.gif
default_xbud.gif

Latest posts

Back