Don't know if this was posted or not yet

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't even begin to imagine what could possibly make someone do something like that. There are some truly horrible people in this world. And I agree, his punishment should be to be pulled from that same ATV until his knees and ankles are raw to the bone! I know I shouldn't feel that way, but oh my. I would probably be in jail myself if that son of a b*&$# did that to one of mine! That poor family and that poor horse.

thats terrible like what would posses someone to even think of doing that! like omg

OMG, just beyond words. The man deserves serious punishment, more than he will likely get.
default_no.gif
What a disgusting individual.

Jan

I can't even believe this! Or even wonder what's going through his mind to think this is okay!!! He should also have to pay the owners the cost of their miniature since he just ruined its show career!

I'd be more than willing to see how far fat boy can run behind an ATV. Or my Pick up. Poor little horse!!
default_no.gif

I hope he's real popular in prison.

Is this person a human??
....... Apparently not...... I hope the poor horse does not have to live in permanent pain.......... Bless the horse and the family.

I don't understand why these sick THINGS (I refuse to call them "people") always have to hurt someone else. Why can't they just go out and shoot themselves....or drag themselves behind the truck (don't care how they do it, they could just all get together and do these things to each other perhaps???)...and leave the innocent people and animals out of it.

Someone like this should have done unto him what he has done unto that poor little horse. I just can't imagine what I would be inclined to do if someone did anything like that to one of my babies.

I think they should drag that guy behind an ATV until he can no longer stand and then add another 30 minutes or so.

I can not fathom why? What an idiot, I hope they get him for every charge they can. I will be keeping the poor little foal in my thoughts.
default_no.gif

A sad commentary on life.
default_no.gif
default_no.gif

Here in Ontario a young man killed three people, a young man in one town, then he fled to another town and killed an elderly couple.

His defence was that he hadn't planned on doing it, it just happened.....so jail for 25 years and he's a free man again.

"an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" wasn't a bad idea.

This little horse abuser will just plead temporary insanity or "blacked out" from drugs or booze, and get some light punishment.

Hopefully some day there is a reckoning.

This ???? is not human or even a mammal...As they are warm blooded...and have feelings/emotions....If that was my baby, heaven help him!!

default_no.gif
It is sad that some young men look at this as entertainment. I think he needs to be locked up a very very long time and be a TOY BOY for a few hardened criminals & after his release dragged a few MILES at a brisk pace on a rocky road AND then have to shovel s--- for the BIG CATS at the local ZOO....but from the looks of him they would probably spit him out as bad meat!
default_smileypuke.gif

That is cruel.....So sad for the little colt, hard telling what is going on in his little mind...I would not be able to contain myself if anyone did this to one of my babies.
default_no.gif
I seriously wonder what warped minds people have to intentionally harm a defenseless animal....or another human being for that matter. SICK WORLD WE LIVE IN!
default_no.gif

Jackie and I want to thank everyone for their kind words. Every day we change Rulers bandages and give him his antibiotics. He seems to be getting better a little each day.

The ABC station came to aour farm and did a report for the six oclock news. The response is over whelming. Keep us in your prayers and thanks again.

Jackie and David

Little Wonderhorse Farm

We have had insidents of brutality here in Minnesota. One farm, they had their horses shot,(4 off them) another farm, they had their Miniature horse stollen and beheaded. There were other cases of horse brutality in this state.
Okay, that is it. That something like this (or what happened to Ruler) could happen to my horses is always at the back of my mind. Especially around the bigger party time like New Years, 4th of July, and Halloween. Something has been nagging at me to move the minis in the farthest pen up to the round pen by the house for the night tomorrow. I think I will do that and put padlocks on all the other pens.

There are just so many sick people out there and these crimes have got to be taken seriously as people are next on the list for these sickos!!!

Hugs to everybody at Little Wonders. Here is hoping that Ruler makes a good recovery. He is adorable.

Last edited by a moderator:
To who did this, if at MY mercy, he wouldn't get any. NO MERCY at all.

This is beyond words!!!

I'm too angry to speak!!

Bless you and your sweet baby. My prayers are with you.

Jackie and I want to thank everyone for their kind words. Every day we change Rulers bandages and give him his antibiotics. He seems to be getting better a little each day.The ABC station came to aour farm and did a report for the six oclock news. The response is over whelming. Keep us in your prayers and thanks again.

Jackie and David

Little Wonderhorse Farm
Bless you and your baby! {{{{{HUGS}}}}} Welcome to Lil Beginnings!

Latest posts

Back