Don't know if this was posted or not yet

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are no words...
default_no.gif

So sad how cruel some people can be
default_no.gif

why was he not charged with cruelty to animals also I wonder

but so relieved Ruler will hopefully be ok at least for a pet ,but so much pain

for the sweet little guy and his owners and family.

Thank God he didn't kill him

Oh my gosh ..What people will do anymore...Prayers go out for his owners and for ruler to fully recover...Someone should tie that dude up and drag him...Nothings safe anymore not even our dear little minis...

Pigeon River Miniatures

www.freewebs.com/kolorspots

So sad, feel bad for the poor little horse, they should do the same thing to the guy that he did to that horse, just terrible. I just can't see how people can be so cruel to a animal in any manner.

There was a case locally here in Pa of a person took a very young calf from a farmers field and skinned him while alive and they are still looking for the person as well, and the calf as far as I know is still alive. This was a couple weeks ago.

Is this person a human?? I am ashmed to think he breaths the same air we do!!!

That is absolutely disgusting. That photo of the man just makes me want to punch him, so arrogant. How can people be so horrible
default_no.gif

I'm very close with the Hooks and I want to let everyone know that the Colt should mature to walk without pain when it matures, however it will probably never be sound. This Colt is out of their Stallion, Hobby Horses Silver N Gold, who is a 16 time National Champion. What happened is absolutely terrible and disguisting but I think that the guy who did the crime will be getting as many charges as possible!!! The Hooks, the Wilsons (family), along with all of their friends and all of you GREAT and caring people are thinking and praying for this little guy.

Here is their farm website if anyone would like to send a caring email to them, I'm sure they would greatly appreciate it:

http://wonderhorsefarm.com/

We have had insidents of brutality here in Minnesota. One farm, they had their horses shot,(4 off them) another farm, they had their Miniature horse stollen and beheaded. There were other cases of horse brutality in this state.

In all cases it was young men who did it. When I saw this one posted, I figured it was a young man. What is wrong with these young men today?
default_no.gif

What is our world coming to when young men have nothing better to do then to torcher an innocent animal?
default_no.gif

I feel for the foal and his "family". It amazes me how cruel some people can be.. Cruelty to animals is pretty low and one step away from more serious crimes...
default_no.gif

I am so sorry this happened. I cannot express on this forum my thoughts about acts of violence and torture done to animals!

Beth

I can't even type in what I am feeling right now. What are they thinking??!?!!!?!?

Im glad the foal is okay.

That poor little colt, it's going to be a painful recovery I am sure, poor little guy!

I hope they throw the book at that idiot that tortured that poor animal.........

We should do the same thing to him and see what he has to say then! My thoughts and Prayers are with 'Ruler" and his family!

If anybody harmed one of mine, I'd be the one going to jail. I hope they throw his sorry axx in jail and someone in there teaches him a lesson.

My heart goes out to the little guy and his family. May his recovery go well.

Soooooooooooooooooo Sorry Jackie.

I think some of our young men are reflections of a society that values violence too much.
default_no.gif

My mind just can't wrap around the fact that someone would be that cruel to a little animal........I'm also at a loss over why there wasn't a charge of animal cruelty made.

Sorry for what happened to the horse and for you. They need to put him behind bars for a very long long time.

Latest posts

Back