Dont Forget Webinar

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcfarm

Reaction score
Webinar starts at 7-8 depending time zones. Reinsmanship webinar. ADS web site for info

It is ON AGAIN for anyone who got the cancellation notice.... But you have to re-register if you got the notice.

For those who were on the webinar, the Super Reinsmanship Course on the last slide - along with the Progressive Obstacles - was from the show I entered in August. The photo in the "What is wrong with this picture" thread came from the 20 meter circle to the left in the figure 8. If you want to see what the actual course looked like - not the diagram- you can see it here: http://www.ontargetminiatures.com/driving-2009/index_2.html and the next page. Click on the photos to enlarge. And yes, the VSEs (both of us) used the same course. Oh, and did I mention that we won the Progressive Obstacle Class in our Novice Division, making it all the way the 6 sets of cones?

Cool! Sometimes, doesn't it seem like the driving world is so small, or maybe you are part of something so big at the same time?

Go to the American Driving Society website. There is a Webinars link on the sidebar.

What new "ah-ha's" did anybody learn? I don't have time right now to go into mine. We are packing to go judge a sleigh rally on Saturday.

Myrna

Does anybody have any topics that they feel they would benefit from in a webinar format? I know the Director of the American Driving Society and can pass along any ideas you all have. So far, the webinars are free and also available to anyone. It's a great opportunity to increase your knowledge of driving with very experienced driving professionals!

I would love to see a Webinar on the Aachenbach Rein-handling method.

Also:

Dressage test driving tips.

Strategies for cone and marathon driving.

Maintaining carriages and carts.

Uw, definitely vehicle maintenance! There is NOTHING available out here in the Pacific NW on that subject and no vendors or manufacturers to show us.

Leia

Great topics, you guys! Thank you for responding! I will pass these on.

Remember, so far the ADS webinars are FREE and available to anyone, member or not. You can see upcoming Webinars on the American Driving Society website. There is a sidebar link.

Anyone else have topics they are interested in learning from seasoned driving professionals? Or "put in your votes" for a topic already mentioned?

Myrna

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back