Dogs needing adoption

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is absolutely horrible! If I could take one or more I would, but it is impossible. Such young pups! :no:

I know. On one hand I think... "It happens everyday, so why are we getting up in arms about this one particular case?"

I have to force myself to acknowledge I can't help right now. So I figured I'd post it here, where others would see it and maybe cross-post as I did. I can't help, but someone out there can.

Its very sad, but every state in the union has this problem, and folks just keep dumping more dogs out there.....

My X sister in law lives in TN and formed their own dog rescue since there was no 'pound'. They finally just could not handle it any more, there were so many and folks around where they live just dont care. They do not have the money to have a dog fixed when they get it, and probably wouldnt think of doing it if they did I guess.

Well I for one am not impressed with that particularly Humane Society. I do not donate anymore to these kind of rescues that put animals down. I only donate to those that have a no kill policy. This absolutely inflames me to read the link.

I know. On one hand I think... "It happens everyday, so why are we getting up in arms about this one particular case?"

I have to force myself to acknowledge I can't help right now. So I figured I'd post it here, where others would see it and maybe cross-post as I did. I can't help, but someone out there can.

Absolutely NOTHING wrong with trying!

Ohh, I just hate to read things like this, but yet it goes on all the time in every state. Just one look at those innocent little faces brought me to tears. There are so many dogs out there looking for homes, its just so darn sad. The one little lab x on the pic, reminded me of my little Angel. Angel was apparently dropped off, and half frozen when we found her in the road. I just dont understand some people. I have sent this post on the dogs to everyone I know who might be able to help in some way. They didnt ask to be born...and they dont deserve to die. Corinne

The site now says that they have had SO MANY REPLIES AND OFFERS TO ADOPT that the euthanasia has been put off until they can contact people and confirm thier offers/acceptance...........

:aktion033:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: I am hoping everything falls into place and all those precious little faces find a happy. loving permanent home. Corinne

oy vey! Soo sad! I have a cat in my garage right now that someone dumped at our clinic for euthanasia. Im nursing him back to health as he has been drugged and needs to lose some weight. Its so sad.

" you may not be able to save them all....but you can sure try!"

Masako

Latest posts

Back