Dog Shampoo you must try!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
I was looking for dog shampoos online last week and found this shampoo, its called Bobbi Panters Dog Shampoo's. Got it in the mail today and tried it out this evening in the dogs. It smells GREAT, i have never smelled a dog shampoo that smelled so good. It smells like candy and flowers, kind of odd, but very very nice
default_wub.png

I have this one ..its called Gorgeous Dog ..but you can see the other "styles" off to the side.

http://www.arcatapet.com/item.cfm?cat=10726

There is also other brands such as Itchy Dog, Stinky Dog and Bad Hair Day lol
default_biggrin.png

Thought i woud pass this along as i give it two thumbs way up
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp

Its a little pricey, but i like it ...sassy likes it and she smells so good but not to strong.
default_smile.png

I will have to try that out. I've got some dirty shih-tzu's who could use a bath
default_biggrin.png
Usually, I just use baby shampoo on them but this stuff sounds really good
default_yes.gif

Let me know what you think of it Jill
default_smile.png
. Its only 10 onces but it doesnt take much to do one of these little shih tzu's anyway, but it foams and a little goes a long way
default_biggrin.png

I think im going to order the Stinky Dog shampoo later on
default_wink.png
default_yes.gif

Good to know as I am a professional dog groomer..

Jill too bad you're far away.. I'd love to get my hands on and groom your little Shih-Tzu's.. oh and that Collie of yours....
default_wub.png
her.

One we used for years and while showing was Murphy's oil soap. Several top breeders and show people used this as well. There's an 800 number on the bottle to call and verify.

Mix one part Murphy's to ten parts water, rinse well

Glycerin based, flea repelant, and best of all........... very cheap.

Wow!!!!!!! I had no idea!!!! We use that stuff to wash our hardwood floors, and I love how it smells
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Back