Dog lovers help us decide which puppy to keep

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looks-wise, I'd say #1 hands down.

But looks aren't everything (if you aren't showing). You need to go by which personality

best suits your family first.

That being said, I have much better luck choosing from somebody else's litters than my

own. I think I look at my own so much I get confused - and the heart comes into play, also.

Good luck choosing!

Shelley

They are both really cute...i would keep them both if i were in your position! lol. we have 8 dogs....YIKES!

however, just from the first time i looked at the pictures #1 really jumped out at me. There's just something about that face! Or maybe its her eyes? because everywhere else they both look so much alike i can barely distinguish them. #1

07103017_1.jpg

06c23024_1.jpg

Number two notice is more fawn than number 1 might change.....

Last edited by a moderator:
07103017_1.jpg

06c23024_1.jpg

Number two notice is more fawn than number 1 might change.....
Fawns come in light to dark color fawns. she is 7 weeks old now. i don't think she will be brindle.

Thanks for the information,

melissa
default_wub.png
:

no. 1 has 14 votes as of today

no. 2 has 7 votes as of today.

i don't know how to let one go, the other child heart will be so broken( any ideals)

why couldn't they have decide on the same one, it would have been alot easier.

thanks melissa

I really didn't give my "vote" because it breaks my heart to have you decide that way. I really don't have a VOTE.

My suggestion is that you listen to your OWN heart and your OWN gut when deciding........or, keep BOTH if you have the space both in your home and in your heart.
default_smile.png

MA

default_wub.png
: no. 1 has 16 votes

No. 2 has 8 votes

keep voting.

The children are loving this.They are trying to talk us into keeping both.

thanks alot,

melissa

puppy #2 has my vote, she looks stockier, more bone than #1. I think her markings are more attractive also.

You keep #1 and send me #2. Way too cute!! :bgrin

default_wacko.png
: WE STILL CAN'T DECIDE WHICH PUPPY.
default_wacko.png
:

I THINK WE WILL KEEP THEM BOTH, UNTIL THE BRINDLE MALE AND BRINDLE FEMALE SALE. MAYBE THE GIRLS CAN DECIDE BY THEN WHICH PUPPY THEY WILL DECIDE ON.

THE TWO BRINDLE PUPPIES WOULD LOVE GREAT HOMES.

PM US IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE BRINDLES.

MELISSA

I sure wish that I could get one of the brindles, they are absolutely adorable!!

I would have a hard time raising puppies, I always want to keep all of my FOALS, imagine if I had puppies too, lol!

Good luck with your decision.
default_smile.png

default_wub.png
: Magic

I agree selling puppies or foals is very hard to let them go. We try to make sure they go to good homes. I also like to check on the foals or puppies by email if possible to see how their are doing.
default_wub.png
:

Thanks melissa

I love brindles and would love to see pics. If they were dirt cheap and you were closer. I'd take the female off your hands. We have a tight budget these days. :no:

07103029_1.jpg

I love brindles and would love to see pics. If they were dirt cheap and you were closer. I'd take the female off your hands. We have a tight budget these days. :no:
Sharon,

The brindle female picture above.

thanks melissa
default_wub.png
:

Very easy...number 1 is a definate keeper.......very good boxer type on that one and very feminine :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

I know this is all in fun but #2 would be my pick. She looks so layed back
default_wub.png
:

I would end up keeping them all.

Bonnie

Back