Dog lovers help us decide which puppy to keep

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBhorses

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

we are down to our last few AKC boxer puppies. We are keeping a fawn female,but can't decide. My children can't agree on one. So you nice folks tell us your choice, so maybe we can't pick one soon.

We can't decide because they are both soooo sweet. Love to keep both fawns.Please pick no. 1 or no. 2

no. 1

07103017_1.jpg

[/COLOR]

No. 2

06c23024_1.jpg

THANKS FOR HELPING US OUT.

WE LOVE THEM ALL.

Easy...send me #1.
default_wink.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwwww, wook at those widdo faces
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

If I was picking one out, from a picture, and I know nothing about Boxers,....number 1 calls to me.

Sue
default_smile.png

default_wub.png
: Thanks No. 1 is who my daugther Ashley loves and No.2 is who my neice Skylar loves(my neice lives with us).

Right now No. 1 is up 2 votes

Keep the votes coming.

THANKS MELISSA

For me, I'd pick #1. I prefer an all black nose for my own dogs. I LOVE boxers (my BIL has a brindle). However, they are both too cute! That is exactly why I don't know if I could ever breed dogs! I don't think I could let ANY of them go!

I had to keep going back and forth, and I usually like the ones with more white on the face but something about 1 wins out!! Sheila

default_wub.png
: NO. 1 HAS FOUR VOTES

NO. 2 HAS NO VOTES AT THIS TIME.

THANKS MELISSA

They are both very cute but No 1 has something about the face that makes me keep going back. If all else fails send them both to me and I will make them a very happy home!!!

default_wub.png
: no. 1 has 6 votes so far. no. 2 has no votes

my daughter will love to hear everyone is voting for her baby.

thanks melissa

I like #2, she looks like she has a little bit bigger, boxier head, if that makes sense! Her muzzle, especially is bigger, or looks bigger. Of course, it could just be the pictures too, but they are both adorable!! Very cute!! Where are you located? NO, no, don't tell me. Too much temptation!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Vicki

:saludando: no. 1 has 6 votes

no 2 has 1 vote.no. 2 is bigger as of weigh from the vet's office.

Vicki,

we live in brandon, ms.

we have two brindles left for sale as well.

thanks melissa

I can't pick one!!!! How could you choose between the two of them! Either way one puppy looses a child!

Lets see.... If I had to make the decision I would choose who follows me more on their own free will. I like to have animals that pick me, I don't pick them. Works best that way
default_wink.png
:

But back to your situation... 2 girls in love with a different puppy. Only one way to solve it without showing favorites to either girl.

Flip a coin! That is what I would do!

"heads" is #1

"tails" is #2

2 out of 3 wins.

Now when I flip the coin, this is what I actually got:

Flipp......

TAILS!

Flipp......

HEADS!

Flipp.....

TAILS!

Of course you could take a deck of cards and have each child draw a card. Hi card wins.

Or even better yet, the first one that sells is the one that goes. This way someone else makes your choice. (I know, not fair to the buyer, but this takes it totally out of your hands.)

Good luck, and if it were me, I would keep them both if at all possible! Couldn't break a kid's heart or either of those puppy's heart!

This is what I am getting by looking into their faces (eyes)........

Puppy no.1 is worried about her future and if and where she is going to end up......

Puppy no.2 is very relaxed (almost apathetic!) and okay with whomever she ends up with. She obviously trusts you that she is going to end up with a good family -- one way or another.

No. 1 pup is going to be a more interesting personality and intensely loyal to YOU ......but perhaps more work(?).

No. 2 pup is going to love and be happy with whomever. She's one who may never be intensely loyal to anyone, but will easily accept and love anyone.

Just my take.......

MA

default_wub.png
: No. 1 has 8 votes

no. 2 has 3 votes

thanks for playing along.I hate to tell one of the girls one has to be sold. I would love to keep both, but we have 5 dogs already(including their mother who is brindle)

melissa

I have to agree... #1 has a certain look.. definitely #1
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back