Dog lovers help us decide which puppy to keep

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. 1 has 17 votes

no. 2 has 11 votes

BOTH PUPPIES LOVE CHILDREN. WE HAVE CHILDREN WOULD PLAY WILL THEM DAILY. EITHER PUPPY WOULD BE GREAT FOR ANYONE. THE NO. 2 HAS MORE ENERGY THEN NO. 1. NO. 1 IS MORE LAY PUPPY.

TAKE CARE,

WE ARE STILL UNSURE WHICH ONE AT THIS TIME. WE ARE TRYING TO SELL THE BRINDLE PUPPIES FIRST.

THANKS EVERYONE AND YOU CAN KEEP VOTING

MELISSA

default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: #1!!!! These puppies are especially adorable compared to most I've EVER seen. Send the other one up to me! :lol:

default_wub.png
: Hello Everyone

We have decide to keep the darker fawn no.1. We still haven't sold her sister, who knows she made stay as well. I sold the brindle female. We have someone coming to look at the last brindle one the brindle male. I am taking them for their 2nd shots this sat. I need to take new pictures they have grown alot,

thanks melissa

ps.

we need help naming this nice puppy. We have other dogs name London, Paris and Sidney(sid) we are trying to think of something along those lines.Any ideals would be great.

I decide to make a new thread about the puppies.

you can see if we decide on the boxer puppy thread

thanks again,

melissa

default_wub.png
: We sold no.2 fawn boxer today to a nice family in h'burg,ms. We will miss her.

thanks to all who voted.

picture of no.2 we sold with my neice last night. look at how much they have grown.

100_0747.jpg

Latest posts

Back