Does anybody recognise this pair of horses?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watcheye

Reaction score
default_laugh.png
Any guesses?

DSC02376.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maizie and Tucker all grown up? Love the image! Both their expressions and the coloring are super.

Leia

I thought Jill and Erica's Destiny and Jill's pretty mare! I don't think mine, Alladdin has tall white socks and I don't have any dark browns. Hmmm....dark brown...that would look good out in the pasture, doncha think? LOLOLOL!!!!! Pretty sure if I said it out loud my husband would think I was smokin' something!
default_smokesmile.gif

Ahhhhhh---good one! It does look like Destiny and Hope or FLirt....I mix the two up...ooorrr it could be that other beautiful silver mare.....

the brown one looks like my little peanut- but no silver dapples anymore
default_sad.png
Hmmmmmm, no clue

IMG_3137.jpg

BINGO!! Cutest lil models, eh?
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I was as surprised as all of you to see this drawing. Watcheye is doing one for me, but I told her there was no rush. I had to find out who was in my heart herd before I knew who to tell her to include. She's got five to work in.
default_smile.png

She just did this one for fun--or to practice? Right, Watcheye? That's not to say I'd like to buy this one and have it sent with the other!!
default_wink.png

That was fun!
default_laugh.png
Yes it is Mazie and Tucker!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
I was drawing and drawing the other evening and I was kind of turning into a drone which is no good. Have to have an active spirit to make them cute. I think it was because I was focusing on getting other horses just right. So I stopped everything and started drawing these two for kicks. I also had to practice getting color right. I dont even know how many markers I used. Looking back, I need to darken Tuckers mane. Yes! I have several to go yet to get a group shot but I do not believe they will fit on this paper so I shall be doing another.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back