Do you rely on Facebook too much? Little vent

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I send traditional letters and emails.

But FB has allowed me to keep in touch with family and friends I rarely heard from, via the more traditional ways. So I am very glad I have FB.

FB has allowed me to keep in touch with family and friends I rarely heard from
Exactly!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah I get to see pictures and updates from my buddies who have moved to Europe; I just got to see a group of beautiful photos of my grand-neice ... I love it!
default_yes.gif

Liz N.

I love FB. Im on it alot. But I agree with you that an invitation to something like that should have been handled differently.

I enjoy Facebook but have a very small group friended.

80% is family and a few close friends or people that maybe I am not super close to but know they are good people from when I do interact with them personally.

I don't think it's possible to be 'friends' with 600 or 1000++ people.

Plus I personally do not want to wade thru that much information each day on the chance that something really important might be posted and lost in the junk.

I love photos of real people and real happenings and check in several times a day to see especially if anything new has been posted of our little grandson.

I don't expand my list very often, mostly I guess, I worry about the security of my grandkids, who post way more than they need to.

I've got security levels set as high as possible but do not really trust the security of anything once it's posted to the Internet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back