Do you like kittens?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marnie

Reaction score
We haven't had kittens for yrs as we had all of our farm cats fixed yrs ago, today we found these and brought them home, they're our new little house cats. We think they're so darned cute, we want to share these pictures.

Grace-Ruby5-28-09.jpg

Grace-Ruby2.jpg

So very cute. Would love to see a pic of those bob tails!!! I have some manz that we found in a pile of wood 13 years ago. One of them is my avatar! Love love love them. Such personalities. So glad you made them a wonderful home!

Ask and you shall recieve, I love showing off the kitties.

This first one has practically no tail.

kittentail1.jpg

the other one has a little tail about an inch long, maybe a little less

kittentail2.jpg

OMG They are darn cute, I really love kittens! I could just love on one of those for hours
default_smile.png

Awww, they're so CUTE! Just love the markings on the nose of the little one laying down! They look like they are just full of personality!
default_biggrin.png

OMG!!! I am a Manx NUT. I have had Manx since 1975 and wouldnt have anything but. I raise a few each year..... yours are adorable!!!! When you get sick of them, send them this way! They just have the funniest personalities!

Marnie they are to cute. Mine are like little dogs, they fetch, get bugs on command and are the best lap warmers. I wish I had a new manx kitten, you are so lucky. Thanks for the tail shots!

Oh my goodness, how adoreable are these 2?......love, love, love bob-tail cats..........and now don't ya know my 2 Ragdolls have the longest, fluffiest tails.....oh well.......I wouldn't trade them for anything.

Congrats on your new fur-babies....they are just the "cats meow".....
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back