Do you change your web site for the Holidays?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
Sharing one of my pages on my site, just finished
default_laugh.png

http://www.hometown.aol.com/kavelbelminis/main.html

Actually, I don't even put up a Christmas tree in my house!!!! So, no, I don't decorate my site for Xmas. Christmas colors don't go good with Purple and Gold anyhow
wink.gif

happyholidays.gif

How cute! I have thought of doing a winter version of our site before with everyone in their woolies. I just might do it this year too, since we don't have anyone for sale.
default_yes.gif

What great jobs you guys did. I love it. Rebel, could you do something for my site? Thanks, cjmm

Jill! Come on.........you're always so cheery I can't beleive you don't even do a tree. How come? You can decorate the whole thing in your colors! That would be awesome and put wreaths on your little barn houses in your colors too~

Yes I do change out my home page for the holidays. If you look right now you'll see my Thanksgiving Home page soon to change into Christmas.

And if you haven't been to my website, I do keep a Christmas page up all year round cause that's the kind of girl I am.

Hey, Marty --

I'm not very "Christmasy". I love spending the time with my family and eating good food, but I just don't really care for Xmas decorations, etc. H and I only put up a tree one time and I think it's still in the attic someplace. It's just not "us". Thanksgiving is by far our favorite holiday
default_smile.png

Jill

I did a little bit, just for fun! I'm in a Christmas mood!

If you watch Santa long enough......
default_biggrin.png

They dance!

Normally i just add little tiny things like a santa hat here and there. Im thinking about going a bit more in depth but i guess we will see.

I always love looking at Martys website during holidays, i have to admit hehe.

Going to check out some Christmas spirit on your webs..

If you could add the page here so we can check it out easily.

Thanks
default_saludando.gif

Reo love the dancing deer and Santa and

Dimimore looks good too...

Come on guys snow hit the ground today now we can get in the Christmas Spirit a little bit more.

Oh Marty you go all out, and I love it....Keep the Spirit going....Love to see new ideals

Last edited by a moderator:
WELL~~ of course. My site has been decorated for christmas for about one month already. I usually do change things around alot on it. Corinne

Latest posts

Back