Do you Believe in Law of Attraction and Positive thinking?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you all seen the Louise Hay affirmation cards? They are powerthought cards to keep you in the right mind set so you are open to good things happening to you. You are reading them and making it happen.

I am using them everyday...
default_smile.png

Thanks for the posts...

This winter has gotten so long, cold and icky that I was in a very foul mood and too grumpy. After I spotted this thread, I decided to try to think more positively, and it seems to be working; although, I do still have bad moments and get grumpy, they aren't as bad as before. So, I'm going to continue to think more positive thoughts and hopefully, I can survive til spring is actually here. This winter has been way too long.

Chanda, I am so glad it is working for you
default_smile.png

Even when things seem down, keep that smile and positive thoughts and you will see things change for the better.

Missy
default_smile.png

Chanda, I am so glad it is working for you
default_smile.png

Even when things seem down, keep that smile and positive thoughts and you will see things change for the better.

Missy
default_smile.png
Its working pretty good out around the horses and around the dogs, now to work on my positive attitude when I'm in the house (I seem to let it slide when I'm inside
default_wacko.png
). But, I'm working on it, and it does seem to be helping, so it can only get better from here.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back