Diego's first bath

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GypsyMoonMinis

Reaction score
Kind of pic heavy, I just couldn't decide which ones to post! My daughter and I gave Diego his first bath today. He was a champ as he is with everything. He and his sister (my profile pic) have the most amazing personalities. He's still in a rough clip from earlier this year, but I trimmed his tail, clipped his bridle path and thinned his frizzy forelock. First real nice weather we've had in months so we took advantage of it. He's a yearling, can't wait to see how he develops over the next few years.

Just for comparison, this is what he looked like in March.

DSC_0209.jpg

And today:

_DSC0229.jpg

He's over-stretched here but I thought it was a nice picture. Don't mind the neighbors bright orange chicken fence lol...

_DSC0258.jpg

All of my horses know tricks, and I like to take thier natural behavior and shape it into things they enjoy doing. Diego learned how to "Smile" and "kiss" yesterday

_DSC0249.jpg

Hugging my daughter (and looking for treats of course lol)

_DSC0280.jpg

Peek-a-boo!

_DSC0277.jpg

The sweetest face ever. He is such a loving gentleman

_DSC0281.jpg

awww

_DSC0289.jpg

And of course, had to roll as soon as he was turned out

_DSC0307.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

Wow, he does not even look like that same horse from his March pic! Gorgeous boy, and he looks like such a sweetheart!
default_yes.gif

thanks for sharing,

looks like your daughter has a friend for life
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
He has such delightful coloring! Love that blaze and those blue eyes!
aktion033.gif

The last two pictures of your daughter and Diego are adorable!!! Those are my favorites...such a strong friendship there!!

Latest posts

Back