DESTINY's National WIN Picture (yes, finally!)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]It took awhile to get the center ring picture as there was confusion following the Nationals. However, I do now have it and want to share mine and Erica's boy's win picture with our friends here
love0075.gif
[/SIZE]

The first picture is new. I just finally got it in the mail today and it is the center ring shot of Destiny as the 2008 Reserve National Grand Champion, WCP Driving, 32"-34" with Parnell Training Stables
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

The second picture is the first one I ordered and I've shown it before (but I just love it). It was taken during the week in the qualifying class at the Nationals, which was actually only Destiny's second time driving at a show, Merle at the whip
party.gif

The third picture I guess is old news. It's from 2007 for his National Halter win with Erica
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

Now Destiny's retired but he has continued to make us smile with some beautiful foals on the ground in AR and VA (and some repeats due next year!)
cloud9.gif

Thanks for looking at this special boy. I am so happy now to know him day to day and see he's not just nice on the outside, but a very special boy on the inside as well... he's recently been melting my heart when I see his evening grooming session with his daughter, Piper
love0034.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Echos of My Destiny (HOF), a/k/a Destiny[/SIZE]
2004 33" AMHR / AMHA smokey silver black stallion -- co-owned with Erica Killion

National Champion (halter) / Res. National Grand Champion (driving) / Hall of Fame (halter)

Grandson of both Alvadars Double Destiny and Little Kings Buck Echo

Now also a Proven Sire of Show Quality, Typy Foals

Destiny---2008-Center-Ring-Win---Medium.jpg

Destiny-----2008-Nationals-Driving-----Small.jpg

Destiny---2007-National-Champion---Small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful! Did I miss something, though? Why is he retired? For good? Is it just that you're, personally, not showing? Just curious.

He is one handsome boy! I love the coloring of him w/the cart ( shafts and harness ).....sure makes a real nice picture. Congrats to you, Erica and Destiny!!

Congrats on his win I thought they had all results as judged at Nationals but I guess they are still working that huge mess out. Sorry it took you so long to get your pictures and your glory!

Congrats again so exciting
default_aktion033.gif

Pictures look great Jill. Perhaps Desi will follow in his daddy's hoof steps and have big win pictures like that one day.
default_wub.png

[SIZE=10pt]Thanks, everyone! He is so special to us
love0034.gif
[/SIZE]

Beautiful! Did I miss something, though? Why is he retired? For good? Is it just that you're, personally, not showing? Just curious.
[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

Hi, Matt --

Yes, he's really retired. Erica has younger horses to show and so do I if I choose -- including now some really nice foals by Destiny himself
cloud9.gif

Destiny really, really hit it hard showing his heart out from before the time he was even fully one year old until last year as a 4yo stallion. He's honestly won just about as much as any horse can: National Champion (halter), Reserve National Grand Champion (driving), Multi National Top 10, 5 & 3, Halter Hall of Fame, AMHA Honor Roll, Repeated National All Star, 49 different champion wins (both registries), over 50 first place wins at halter... guess I was keeping track!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin

I just don't see that much could be added to what he's already done, but records could be built on other horses. Destiny LOVES being retired as now all he has to do is make babies, hang out with his family, and be my pride and joy. He is loving life. Destiny's really earned his retirement as much as any mini ever has... Now he will be with me for a couple years and then he'll split his time between my place and Erica's
love0075.gif

Jill [SIZE=8pt](a/k/a Destiny's co-mommy!) [/SIZE]
happy0144.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
He is just STUNNING, ladies! Congratulations on all of your accomplishments with him. It is very easy to see why he was able to achieve all that he did in his 4 years showing! Way to go Destiny....enjoy the retired life!!
default_wub.png

Jodi

Oh what a BEAUTIFUL boy!!! I'm glad you posted these pictures, as I don't remember seeing any of them. Congratulations ...I can see why you all are so proud!

Beautiful pictures. With such an amazing record he deserves to spend his days with his girlfriends making future champions
default_smile.png

Beautiful pictures Jill!! Congratulations!!!

Thanks, Ladies
love0075.gif

When my vet was out and met Destiny for the first time the other week (he's heard all about him but never had met him before), he was talking about how "tough" Infinity is and I said that's because her daddy is a/k/a "Mr. Tude". Dr. Schmidt said "looks more like Mr. T" as he's sporting a huge mohawk these days... I doubt I'll feel inspired to capture that look on film
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

Beautiful pictures of a gorgeous horse!
default_wub.png
Destiny has surely proven himself both in the show ring and in the foals he is producing. Congrats on his success!

Back