A surprise win, on a day when she almost stayed home!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wingnut

Reaction score
It was tough show season for our club and for me. Work was out of control so I missed the first show in May when I simply could not pull it together to get everything and everyone ready to go. I finally cried "Uncle" when I couldn't finish clipping due to dull blades. The 2nd show was rained out but we were able to attend show #3, but again, wasn't able to prepare well enough and it showed in how my girls performed in the ring. The 4th show was also rained out. Our 5th show was a combined one of our planned show for that day and one of the rain outs (two judges in attendance that day). I had pretty much decided that this was just "one of those years" for us. I almost left my 5 yr old halter mare at home.

I ended up more than happy I put in the effort and got her there. This was my reward:

missy supreme 2014_b.jpg

One of the two judges placed her first, then grand champion and finally supreme. The other judge placed her 2nd. I think there were 9? or more in the class (it's been a month...already fuzzy on the details, LOL.

Much thanks to Carla Durand for taking this great picture of my girl and I.

Congratulations on your results
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back