Designing Stall Curtains

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

albahurst

Reaction score
I am getting ready to plan my stall curtains and will be having them made.

I am taking out two show horses this year. Any suggestions on what I need to get started? Like- curtains just for the tack stall, chairs with my farm name???

Also, what colors of stall curtains really attract your eye?

Peggy

PS If you want to post your stall curtains to give ideas, that would be great!

Thanks!

Im having mine made by ShowRight Fashions

She suggested to me that I will want a full tack stall with zippered door. Two full stalls and 1 full blank wall (In case Im in an end stall)

And 4 Valences. 2 Stall Doors With Logos on them Identifying the farm. And one named Valence for the tack stall or the Black wall.

She said some people prefer 2 Name Valences just in case they get an end stall and still want to put it over the tack stall as well.

She does all her own digitizing and takes paypal.

She makes a storage bag with your logo on it to hold everything as well.

If you are on a budget, you might want to check out Schneiders. Their website is www.sstack.com

They are nice and very affordable. Regarding the color, I would pick something you like and not necessarily what someone else likes. IMO!
default_wink.png

I am having some made at the moment, i am using my farm colors (gold & green with some silver)..i say use your farm colors. You can get just the front for just a stall or your tack stall. I ordered two fronts with the curtains (i am sure they are called something else..) that go over the middle of the stall isle. Later on, if at nationals i want to leave some "open stalls" in the middle...i can just order some blank green stall curtains to put in the background. Im so excited to see them
default_laugh.png

Im having mine made by ShowRight Fashions
She suggested to me that I will want a full tack stall with zippered door. Two full stalls and 1 full blank wall (In case Im in an end stall)

And 4 Valences. 2 Stall Doors With Logos on them Identifying the farm. And one named Valence for the tack stall or the Black wall.

She said some people prefer 2 Name Valences just in case they get an end stall and still want to put it over the tack stall as well.

She does all her own digitizing and takes paypal.

She makes a storage bag with your logo on it to hold everything as well.

Roughly how much did this cost?? It sounds BEAUTIFUL but.. really expensive! In total you got - sheets for 3 stalls? (2 tack and one horse stall?)

Thank you, all, for the helpful suggestions. I will be checking into this info and get back with you!!!

Peggy

We also had ours done by Cloud Nine and love them. They were really great people to work with too.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back