Derby Classic Sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horse Feathers

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Are you going? Im not but will watch on computer.[/SIZE]

What do you think the price range will be?

Are you going to bid on a horse? I plan on bidding on

Lot# 6 : LUCKY FOUR APACHES SMALL WONDER,

Lot# 14 : MAXWELLS LITTLE SPLENDOR,

Lot# 22 : CHEYENNE CREEKS SPLASHES OF GOLD, and

Lot# 23 : LUCKY FOUR BLACK VELVET EXOTICA

I hope I am lucky enought to buy on of these mares.
default_saludando.gif

Denton is just about 45 minutes from me... I'm really thinking of going up there to watch. But I'll be leaving the checkbook and credit cards at home.
default_laugh.png

We will be watching on the web, but can't get away to go. they have a lot of neat tack there are going to sell prior to the horses also.

Littleum that is no fun, go ahead and take the check book, you only live once and you might as well have the things you enjoy around you. (More little Horses LOL)

Littleum that is no fun, go ahead and take the check book, you only live once and you might as well have the things you enjoy around you. (More little Horses LOL)
Oh I wish I could! Right now really just isn't the time for more little hooved children. ;)

I will be going also since it is only about 45 minutes from me also.

I do plan on bidding on a few of the mares/fillies if I get a chance.

But I don't know exactly who as when I like to get my hands on them and see them in person.

Every sale I have been to I have had a list of who I would like to buy and it always changes as either they aren't what they looked like in pictures or another horse that looked horrible in pictures was just a stand out in person.

So luckily I live close enough that I am gonna be able to go see for myself.

I am also interested in some of the tack. I hope they have some show halters as I went to the Red River Shootout just to watch and got motivated to possibly show. So hopefully I can get my little girl in shape to do so.

I'm an hour away, and I'd like to go, too. No more mouths for me, but one can NEVER have too much tack!
default_laugh.png

Lucy

I'm still waffling a bit, but will probably be going (and sitting on my hands as long as I can stand it lol)

Jan

I'll be going - am interested in seeing them in person as well, but never sure if a new family member will be coming home with me but can't wait to see the tack - just starting showing I think I have a greater chance of bring home something that doesn't eat.

default_saludando.gif
to everyone going

Gorgeous horses! Sure, I have my trailer with me.

Glad we have such a great sale in our area and I will support our industry and the folks with their hard work to arrange a wonderful sale. Hope we have every year a Derby sale. That would be great!

See ya'll on Saturday

Anita

Gorgeous horses! Sure, I have my trailer with me.
Glad we have such a great sale in our area and I will support our industry and the folks with their hard work to arrange a wonderful sale. Hope we have every year a Derby sale. That would be great!

See ya'll on Saturday

Anita
I will be there of sure as I will be the auctioneer. Gary and Janna plan for this to be an annual event so Anita is right the more support the better.

Whimsical - "I do plan on bidding on a few of the mares/fillies if I get a chance." Just look at me and wave, I will make sure you get a chance, and the more you wave the better your chances of buying a nice horse!

See Ya'll Saturday!

Okay let me clarify. I will have my husband with me. And he is always a good deterant.

So if you can knock him out and take him to a back room then I might have a better chance of buying a horse.

Ellen you know if you REALLY want I'll help you knock him out and carry him to the back room!

I've even got cable ties in the truck if you want to use them - just in case he wakes up and wants to wave his own hand around in a slightly different fashion - or maybe we can have Ronnie interpret his waving hands as a bid!!!

ROFLOL

Ronnie - you on board for that???

Hi all,

Could somebody e-mail me privately with the results of the sale, and where these horses are going?

b]LUCKY FOUR APACHES SMALL WONDER[/b]

LEGENDS BLUE DECEPTION

LUCKY FOUR DANCE THE TANGO

LUCKY FOUR GALAHAD REBELEENA

LUCKY FOUR GALAHAD REBELEENA

ALLIANCE BRIGHTSIDE

LUCKY FOUR REBELS SUNBEAM

VERMILYEA FARMS BE MY VALENTINE

LITTLE KINGS DREAM DIVA

WALDEN HILL WALLSTREET DESIGN

LUCKY FOUR BLACK VELVET EXOTICA

CHAMPION FARMS MIDNIGHT STAR

ROYS TOY SNIPPET JULIET

WALDEN HILL THIS HEARTS FOR YOU

FALLEN ASH EAGLES LUXE LAVENDER

I would buy them all, but I can't....
default_sad.png

Alyssa

THANK YOU!!

I will be there of sure as I will be the auctioneer. Just look at me and wave,
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Suppose that would work, honest dear I wasn't trying to buy another horse but they mistook my waving (repeatedly) as bidding and what was I to do. Guess it wouldn't hold up though if I "waved" over the phone though would it.

I watched the preview of horses tonight........not going after all tomorrow but there are a couple who tempt me...
default_wink.png

Jan

Latest posts

Back