DEAL or NO DEAL - TV SHOW

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluerocket

Reaction score
Have you seen that tv show DEAL or NO DEAL?

I can't believe I am hooked on it - I don't normally watch much tv -- but last week they ran that show for 5 nights in a row and I am hooked - of course they do it so it is "continued" the next episode.

I think it is lots of fun - but wish they would not string it along so much - want a faster pace - but they would lose too much money that way - oh well -- its such a DUMB show but I love it?

Anyone else hooked on it?

(I also like Ghost Whisperer and Antique Roadshow )

JJay

Me too J.J., but it is usually our supper time, and with getting food on the table, everyone settled, the hassle and all the talk, I usually only get to see half of it, or miss the important cases. On Monday, we had company, and all of us got into it. I guess it is kinda stupid, but it sure makes the gambler in you come out to "play", doesn't it?

I love it!

And I'm not greedy!

I'd take a grand and run like heck!

My husband and I both like it. I love the music for it........and watching greedy people lose lots of money! That show would love me....I'd be cheap!

:aktion033: Oh yes we like deal or no deal!!!! a lot My 6 yr. Goddess daughter likes to be here when it comes on shea very good at picking the right nos. for the low amounts I get a real kick out of watching her watch the show.

Gee -- I don't look at it as being Greedy to hold out for the big numbers - I see it as playing a game.

I would figure - I came here with nothing - and if I leave here with nothing I would still have had fun playing the game! I would be one that went all the way until the last case --- unless it was nothing but very little money at the end (like 100 or less).

Interesting saying they are Greedy - I'll have to think about that one! You may be right!

JJay

My hubby who thought a show like that was dumb sounding. Guess who is turning it on now and

getting into the "Deal or No Deal" shouting... :lol:

Me, it's much better than the car auctions he likes to watch and drool over
default_wink.png
:

I like this show and "Lingo". :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back