Daphne is on low alert on Marestare!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cimarron

Reaction score
She is at fnb-ranch.com. She has a bit of wax this evening and has been very restless all day. Don't know if this will be the real thing or not but hope so! Please say a prayer for Daphne to have a safe delivery. Thanks, Sheila :lol: :lol:I thought the popcorn eating was funny but who can eat at a time like this!!!! Watching and waiting!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the daddy- to- be, Redrock Incognito.

9-04IncignitoLiz.jpg

I'm watching and waiting! :lol: :lol:

Oh neat!!!! How far along is she Sheila? Good luck on a healthy foal!!!!! :aktion033:

She is 322 days today! Go Daphne, Go Daphne, Go Daphne!!!!!!!!

default_unsure.png
:
Sheila, I saw her laying flat, and got all excited, now someone is in with her......
default_unsure.png
:

Thats Franny the one who is foaling her out for me! I am still home sitting in front of the computer watching. She is about 15 minutes away so I am still debating about when to go over and camp out in the tack room with the moniter. Hopefully Fran will call me and give me an update in a few minutes if there is one! Sheila

Sheila, I think you will get a foal tonight!!!! :aktion033: She is up & down alot!

Shes laying out flat, but not pushing yet,
default_unsure.png
: maybe shes taking a quick nap
default_yes.gif
:

Plus shes alot more fun to watch then mine! :lol:

Edited- shes up now,

She seems to be getting more and more agitated. I think tonight could be her night. Good luck!

The race is on between her and Echo at Erica's. :lol:

she was just down again. i dont think she can get any more uncomfy! :lol: :new_shocked:

Lets go DAPHNE!

She's in foal!!! Having a baby!!!

Amazing! I am glad I get to see this!!

I don't know much about this. But, she's been at it for awhile. Poor baby! They are really doing all they can, though! Good thing someone was in there to help!!

:aktion033: YEAH IT"S OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS SHEILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033:

Thank God for that! I wasn't able to get into the cam, so all the reports were scaring me!

Larry and I tend to be rather more aggressive...........we have a "five minute" rule. If the water breaks and 5 minutes have passed with no sac emerging -- we scrub up and go in and check. That's just us.........

Sure hope alls well that ends well with this tired little girl and her new baby.

MA

Thank God for that! I wasn't able to get into the cam, so all the reports were scaring me!
Larry and I tend to be rather more aggressive...........we have a "five minute" rule. If the water breaks and 5 minutes have passed with no sac emerging -- we scrub up and go in and check. That's just us.........

Sure hope alls well that ends well with this tired little girl and her new baby.

MA

She appeared to have a tough time, but they where in there helping her every bit of the way!!!!!!!! I must say that birth had me on pins and needles.....I am so happy for Sheila, she must have been a nervous wreck! I would have been!
default_yes.gif
:

I know Sheila will post pictures as soon as she can but he's an Incognito look alike! Looks just like his daddy. Congratulations, Sheila and Pat! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back