Daisy's pregnant!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacy Score

Reaction score
Well for those who know me, I have a 2nd addiction and it is my Havanese dogs! I just love these little moppets and my AKC Champion Daisy May is pregnant with her second litter of pups - she is bred back to ACK Champion Just a Tease (Tanner) and her puppies are due around April 2nd - according to the ultrasound she is having at least 5 and there may be a couple more in there!

I am so excited - now I have a REASON to continue spoiling Daisy May - and you have probably never met any dog quite like my spoiled little girl - she runs the whole place (even my hubby is under her paw!)

Anyway, since I am not great at posting pix I will offer a link to the breeder I bought Daisy from, my good friend Lorraine Callis: www.havaneseusa.com You can see Daisy and Tanner on her Champions pages

Stacy

Congratulations! Hope you get just the right amount of puppies and just the right gender!
default_smile.png

Will want to hear a birth announcement when that time comes and see pics, of course.

default_smile.png

See ya at the shows?

Liz

[SIZE=14pt]How exciting! Everyone here knows my other addiction is dogs too! Make sure we all see the babies when they get here..... everyone loves a puppy or two or five.... :aktion033: [/SIZE]

Lyn

Hi Stac,

They are sure adorable little "MOPS"....gotta admit. (sorry) :bgrin Larry and I spent some time with Denise Bernt not too long ago which included playing with their clutch of Halvanese pups. I have a feeling they are related or at least partially related to Lorraine's.

Are you showing??? Denise has been showing her's rather successfully and doing some outcrossing. You both should put your heads together, if you haven't already.....

See you real soon!

MA

Hi MaryAnne,

Yep, I've run into Denise on several occassions at the dog shows - also Dave & Stephanie Penner (they are one of the first Havanese breeders) and also Bob & Laura Vivolo - kind of like the old mini people getting together again. Lavonne has Daisy's mom so we will probably be seeing her at the horse shows - she is glued to Lavonne's ankles - they are a perfect match.

Looking forwrd to your visit - I will try to have the "moppet" dolled up for you!

Stac

Back