current Arabian halter show attire

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kira98

Reaction score
Okay I have not shown on the class "A" arabian circuit since i think 2000 when i showed my mare as a 2yr old ! then i wore a nice black pantsuit with

a nice collared lepoard print blouse and some nice sturdy dress loafers with my hair pulled neatly back

I am showing my half arabian pinto foal this year ( well he is sold but in my name etc.. till they get him paid for ;-) so technically still mine so i have to show him.

I just havent been to a class a show in years years years and want to know if thats still what i can wear i also have a nice tunic top that i got from hobby horse that is black and gold that i wear with my black pants and boots for showing my stock horses can i wear that ? i like the fact arabs dont have to wear a western hat in halter ! wahooooo but anyway if i wear that can i wear that tunic jacket i got with my minis as well for like the trail and halter stuff ? i want to give the trail classes a try with my buckskin !

I have til Sept to get an outfit together and would like anybody thats currently showing on the arabian circuit to put in their two cents. I dont want to look outta place. Thanks

That should be fine, they pretty much wear a nice dress up shirt with dress pants. I haven't shown class A for 2 years now, showed in Ontario class A for a number of years, but you can look on my website(SPH Phancyphire photos) and see what I wore 2 years ago. Some of my friends still show class A and still wear the same stuff they wore 2 years ago. For the past 2 years we have had a class A arabian show in Quebec but it is always the same weekend as a large fair I attend with my arabians and minis. Though next year I hope to show my arabian stallion, Abkus Jamaal KE, Class A, or may have my friend Gaetan show him for me at a number of shows. http://www.lesecuriespeloquin.com/ He was to thin this year when I got him and still is a little to thin to my liking but is getting there. I got him May 9th, so 2 3/4 months now about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Shana! I ill just wear my pants suit. I just hope that my arab halter fits that boy LOL

I have a qrtr show halter but yeah im not goin to put that on him for the show lol

anyway thanks again

Back