Hello from Nor Cal!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

LoneBearFarm

Reaction score
Hi all! Just wanted to pop in and say Hi from far Northern California. I don’t currently have a mini at this time but I have, in the past, raised and shown minis and Arabians for several years. Life took a turn and I had to rehome my precious ponies several years ago, but now that life has been good to me for several years I feel its time to dive back in and find a few minis to love, cart, show and just be my support/rock while I battle several autoimmune diseases. I look forward to chatting with y‘all! Thanks for all the love and support!

LoneBearFarm

Reaction score
Thank you!! Yes Minis do bring such joy! I see you are from Northern California as well, Hello neighbor! Do you raise minis or have them just for you to enjoy?

Willow Flats

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you!! Yes Minis do bring such joy! I see you are from Northern California as well, Hello neighbor! Do you raise minis or have them just for you to enjoy?
Hi LBF! I just have 3 minis and two are driving minis. Have you started looking for your minis? I am located in Sacramento County, but have a good friend that lives in Redding.

LoneBearFarm

Reaction score
Hi LBF! I just have 3 minis and two are driving minis. Have you started looking for your minis? I am located in Sacramento County, but have a good friend that lives in Redding.
Hi! I am looking but just casually, I have a budget but I understand I may have to extend that budget for the right minis lol. I want two minis because one needs a friend and I want to dabble in local and possibly region shows but I really just want them for fun for me and my 13 yr old daughter. I would like a mini that she can show in 4H as well.

Silver City Heritage Farmstead

Can't stop now (formerly Dragons Wish Farm)
Reaction score
Hello from North Carolina!!

I, too, am living with autoimmune challenges. I'm having to train my guy to work around a rollator (rolling walker.) Right now, he's my only, and my motivator to do more than just walk my service dog and hide inside.

I once had the pleasure of living in Sacramento and I surely did love it! We also have in common the previous experience with Arabians. 😁

Welcome, and happy horsie hunting!