Cross Stitchers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini1

Reaction score
a nice cross stitch birth record kit or pattern with tractors or a farm scene or farm animals (especially horses)? Nothing cutesy or cartoony, just a nice pattern or even a pattern that is not necessarily a birth record but one that would have room to add a name, date, etc...

I am looking for one to do for my son, 7 months old.

If you have anything you think matches my description, could you post a pic of it or let me know the name of the company and the title or number of the pattern.

If anyone has any good websites I could check out for patterns that would be great also.

I would really appreciate any help. I am having a very hard time finding something I really like.

Thanks alot,

Kelly

You have an email. This is what I found. Would it be usable?

FarmCrossStitch.jpg

FarmCrossStitchedited.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Charley, that is a cute one! I used to cross stitch but cant anymore cause it kills my elbow! When I saw this pattern I thought, I wonder if I could put up with the pain to make this !! My elbow is hurting now so i think the answer is no!! Bummer...

Oh my gosh if it were a little bigger so i could read the pattern easier, I'd make that in a heart beat!

Latest posts

Back