Coyote's in my pasture this morning pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=18pt]I could be wrong here, but............[/SIZE]

if you compare the size of the coyote's to the flowers they are standing in and the fence behind them I am thinking this lady does not need to worry as these appear to be mini coyote's!!

I'm sorry, if ANY coyote comes onto my property their dead and gone!! The coyotes here north of Tucson, have gone onto playgrounds and attacked children playing there as they have lost their fear of humans. I will not take the chance of having any coyote come onto my property or around my animals. There also have been coyotes that travel in packs, come into our area with the bitch in heat, luring dogs off their property and right into the packs stomach. They do have a place here but not on my property or arround my animals!

For me, it doesn't matter how small they are! I have seen them work in numbers and they are very powerful when they want to be. Smart and tricky too!

I HATE coyotes. Ick. And they do look sickly.

I agree with what's above; trap/shoot them, or get llamas - I've heard good things about them protecting.

We used to have coyotes come into our horse field, and then we got two Great Pyrenees. They are locked up at night, but just their barking seems to deter coyotes. I'd be so devestated if they got one of my minis, or my dogs- I also have papillons and a chihuahua, bite size for coyotes.

Oh! We used to have an old large mutt, and there would be times when the coyotes would come right up in the woods to the edge of the back yard, and just try to lure him in the woods. I'm positive they were trying to get him into the woods so they could pounce!

Very scary.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back