Could use the power of positive thought

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW !!!! AWESOME NEWS !!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Glad to hear the judge made a wise decision. The waiting must have been agonizing for you. Now you can relax a bit and think of yourself.

Thank you to everyone for the kind and supportive words. It means a ton to me.
default_wub.png

On a side note, all this time (and even during our marriage), I never said a bad word about him. I told the truth about him not working, etc., but I never called him names or put him down or was in any way hurtful toward him. But I think I have finally lost my restraint. I found out yesterday that his mother passed away on August 16th. He never called me, or in any way offered me an opportunity to see her before she passed or even attend the visitation. I really think, of all the things that passed between us, this one is the most hurtful. I just can't for the life of me understand how he could use his anger toward me for the divorce and the not wanting to pay him support any more in this way. I asked and asked if I could see her before she passed and he told me he was afraid she'd say something that would cost him more in lawyers fees. Truly unbelievable.
default_no.gif
This may finally be the one thing I can't forgive.

I asked and asked if I could see her before she passed and he told me he was afraid she'd say something that would cost him more in lawyers fees.
How utterly SELFISH and screwed up can someone get? OMG!!! Parm, I bet she would have loved to see you too but Mr BUTTHEAD could only think of himself, even when his mom was dying.

What a sorry excuse for a man.
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back