Cookie's thread- 7/4 A FILLY! PICS on pg 16 now

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha Cookie was just trying to rub her BIG tummy on the feed bucket but it kept moving lol she just taught herself how to side step in the process
default_new_rofl.gif
she sure is restless about something, shaking her head, swishing her tail pawing... ahhhh here comes mummy lol thats why she sure is a snuggle bug! naw loving from mummy what a cute cute girl!

Approx 3am and she's playing statues in the corner over her feed bowl, but lots of tail swishing! She has made a lot of mess in her stable so maybe she has been pretty restless before I logged in? But the 'dark' marks cant all be droppings - has she been moving her bedding around a lot in the night and it is the floor bneath that is showing through?

Really hope we shall see a foal by the end of the night!
default_yes.gif

Ugh, I give up, I swear!!! A lot of the dark marks are the mats underneath the straw. Dont know WHY she has not decided to drop this baby out yet... everything says she is ready.

Her mama said Cookies stall is a mess this morning- poo everywhere of all different consistancies...

Ha, it is SO hot here, I am surprized the birds are even moving. I hope she doesnt foal during the day- she does have a cooler blowing cool air into her stall but it's 113 here today. Not only that I will miss it cause I am at work and cant pull up MS!

3am and the statue is still there - but made a bit of a mess of her stable again, so I presume it does move sometimes! LOL!!

Is she possibly in cahoots with Carmel and Buffy??

LOL, there were times that I thought the camera was stuck because she was just frozen........... not much poop at all this morning. She has shown every possible sign of NOW..... just wont do it. I told her mama I didnt want to have to come over there and give Cookie my Skippy Premium speech.....

I tell her to put her party clothes on!

We are hoping so... every day we say, oh boy this is it- and then nothing.

She was finally able to check her milk last night- it was still sticky yellow. Ugh..... I think this is the longest wait ever.

OMG I cant believe that this mare is STILL holding onto that baby. Fingers crossed tonight is the night though and she lets that baby out.

Milk was a little more on the 'cloudy' side last night. her poor little rear is sore and getting raw from SITTING on the wall and rubbing her butt. Storm coming in on Wednesday- or at least a drop in temp and all- dont think we will get any rain, but perhaps that will encourage her to do something!!

Last week we were laughing about a July 4th foal, now its not so funny

Latest posts

Back