Cookie Update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeeOkie

Reaction score
Thanks to all of you for your concerns about my little mare Cookie. I was able to bring her home today. She will be on meds for another week administered by me. She has had uterine lavages, IV hydration, antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, tubed mineral oil, enemas, etc., etc., etc. Poor little girl--she's been through the wringer! She is quite sore, but seems to be doing quite well under the circumstances. Pray the next week will show dramatic improvements.

She has a good prognosis so far as her future as a broodmare. Will take a couple of babies to pay her vet bills. :new_shocked: I believe Barbara is going to transfer her money over to one of my other mares, which is fine with me. I'm sure it will all work out for the best. I'm just thankful that I didn't lose my Cookie.

Rita

Glad to hear she's home and doing better..Keep up doing good Cookie!!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Glad to hear Cookie is doing better and able to come home. :aktion033:

It's good Barbara is going to possibly transfer the money to one of your other

mares. With Cookie's good prognosis it sounds like everything is going to

work out... Hugs and Prayers for you all!!!!!

Yahooo Cookie. That's awesome news. :aktion033: :aktion033:

Oh Rita, that is wonderful news. I am so happy for you and Cookie. ((((((Hugs)))))) from me and Addie.

Bonnie

Poor little Cookie! You have a tough road ahead, but I know she'll do great now that she's home. I'm so glad she's doing better and is going to make it. I was worried. Thanks for the update Rita! {{{Hugs}}}

:aktion033: Cookie will do much better now that she is home with you. Give her a hug from me.

Latest posts

Back