Congress Results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctinsley

Reaction score
Just got a phone call from Corey Hatfield who has been showing my yearling foundation colt "Buckeye WCF Classical Fireworks". Fireworks went reserve futurity foundation yearling colt. We are so proud of Corey and Fireworks their first year out. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations Cindy,

The only problem I have with your win is that my Firecracker placed 3rd under him :bgrin .

You have a nice looking boy there.

You can check result at horseshowsonline.com I just checked and they have the first 10 classes up there already.

Got to get back to the barn and get ready for this afternoon showing. Two mares in futurity and two geldings and a mare in amateur incentive.

Angie

woohoo Congrats!!! I wish they had a live broadcast like the world shows and pinto worlds.

You can also check results on the website the ASPC is using - www.horsestudbook.com; results might be there a little quicker but not always. You do have to register to get access to everything.

Congratulations Cindy!

Lyn

Latest posts

Back