CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtdminis

Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS to Dale Zimon and Lori Rafter of Maple Mountain Miniatures in Ontario, Canada, on their purchase of our 2006 Buck On's Armando Blues filly, ARMANDO BLUE'S SIMPLY ELEGANT.

ellie1_06.jpg

I wish you many years of happiness with little Ellie ... and I hope to see you BOTH here at some New York Shows in 2007!

Thank you so much!

Nan

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Congrats Lori and Dale! What a nice looking girl! Ellie's sock and head are just adorable
default_wub.png
: Now that is a filly that makes me go Oo-La-La!
default_wink.png
: Can't wait to see her!
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations Lori and Dale what a beautiful filly.Love
default_wub.png
: her head and neck she really is going to be a show stopper.
default_wink.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations Dale and Lori. Your Ellie looks amazingly similar to my Silky, a half sister to Pewter, but smaller I think.

Yay! I heard about this little filly form Lori . Tehe. Can't wait to see her maybe soon :bgrin

So Many posts on the forum lately about horses coming down here to Ontario its wonderful.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I love her little head!!! :)))

Susan O.

Thanks so much everyone,

and a GREAT BIG special thank you to Nancy for letting me purchase this tiny BOB granddaughter.
default_wub.png
:

Nancy was just the greatest to deal with.
default_yes.gif
:

Ellie is the sweetest wee girl and has the conformation that we were looking for to compliment our little herd.

She will definitely be part of our show string for 2007.

I was going to put my announcement on today, but I can't get my photobucket to cooperate :no: and I knew that I wouldn't be able to get away with not having a picture. :bgrin

I was going to put my announcement on today, but I can't get my photobucket to cooperate :no: and I knew that I wouldn't be able to get away with not having a picture. :bgrin
Oh my goodness, Dale ..... You MUST get a picture up very soon! After all, she looks so VERY elegant in her YAK costume!
default_wink.png
: :lol:

All kidding aside ... I'd love to see her in her new home with her new friend!!
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks for the lovely compliments - it was a pleazsure doing business with you!

Nan

Little Miss Ellie has settled in nicely here. Dale has gotten herself a very nice little bay (my favorite colour
default_yes.gif
: filly! And a BOB granddaughter to boot! She is a tiny little girl, much smaller than I expected, with big movement! Elegant she IS! Nicely balanced, gorgeous head and lovely long slim neck on her. She is one round little fluffball at the moment but I really look forward to seeing her clipped up in the spring.

Her is one for Susan O. She does have a very pretty little head on her!

Elliehead.jpg

And one of her in her winter outfit! Cute as a button!! She is already the pet of the farm!!!

EllieH4E.jpg

I don't ordinarily put the new ones out where they can have contact with the rest of the herd but Ellie has been alone on a farm with no one but her sister for company for the past couple months and I didn't want to stress her anymore after her long ride home by quarantining her on her own so she is out with the babies.

Here is little Ellie when we went to see her in New York a couple weeks ago.

Ellie3E.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS Lori and Dale!!!! What a pretty little girl
default_wub.png
: I expect we will be seeing her out at the shows, can't wait to meet her!
default_smile.png

"I expect we will be seeing her out at the shows, can't wait to meet her! "

Beccy,

Does that mean that we'll be seeing you at the shows next year???

I can't wait to meet you.

We have some property near Ahmic Harbour, and when I have the opportunity, some time when I'm up there, I'm going to pop over for a visit.
default_yes.gif
:

You sure will!
default_yes.gif
: Will be out to the club shows, and hopefully the sanctioned show too! I look forward to meeting you also, it has been really nice to start putting faces with all the names.

Ahmic Harbour? Lori had said you had a cottage up this way but I was not sure where, that is really funny because I know a lady from Toronto who has minis and they have a cottage at Ahmic Harbour too! (I think Lori might even know her)

Congrats again on your new girl
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back