Congratulations

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats American Friends on a vote for CHANGE!
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_saludando.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_cheers.gif
default_thumbup.gif

He's a smooth talker and has some great ideas, however he has no means or clear plan to make these "Changes" happen. Now that he's elected he says "This Change can't happen overnight, more than likely not even over one term or possibly two terms". Interesting, never heard that yesterday.

We're doing a LOT of praying here.

"This Change can't happen overnight, more than likely not even over one term or possibly two terms". Interesting, never heard that yesterday.
I guess we will agree to disagree - because I have been hearing that all along - even from McCain. Both are wise men and know that fixing this mess or making any changes never happens overnight. Or in one term - or maybe even two. That remains to be seen. Obviously change is not an overnight thing... it has taken a very long time to elect anyone other than a white male to be President.

I hope everyone heeds the words of both these wise men - who also so graciously saluted each other - and comes together. United States - not Blue & Red States.

default_yes.gif

Oh shoot, Tag, does this mean I might not get my check? I was expecting it by the 1st of February.
default_wink.png
Just Joshing you.

Heeee! Well, Bassett - you know what they say..... your check is in the mail.
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png

... as is mine!
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh shoot, Tag, does this mean I might not get my check? I was expecting it by the 1st of February.
default_wink.png
Just Joshing you.

Heeee! Well, Bassett - you know what they say..... your check is in the mail.
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png
hmm...Tag, I'm trying to remember the other one that went along with that...(sound of slapping myself in the face)

Man, I cannot believe the hatred I am getting from this forum for a man that hasnt even begun to serve us yet. THAT is what is scarey, not HIM. How can he begin to bring us together and start to undue the damage of the last 8 years if everyone is so hoping and praying that he fails? Guess we arent the United States of America but the divided Red and Blue states.
default_no.gif

Pepi I just read your exact words about hatred on another thread. I was tempted to say this on the other one, but since you're repeating yourself over and over, I'll say it now. Please give it a rest!! None of us want to spend the next 4 years going over it again and again.

Man, I cannot believe the hatred I am getting from this forum
No hatred from me - I just don't agree with his agenda, and don't believe he is what this country needs. I imagine that is the general consensus among his critics.

We hope for the best but be prepared for whatever might come.

Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back