Congratulations to Double Diamond

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andi

Reaction score
We had a great time this weekend at the Springfield Mass show!!!

Originally being from Mass we had always attended the show and loved the facility, people and wonderful competition. We hadn't made it up the last few years but when I heard that Gary was going to be involved I decided to change my schedule a bit and was not at all disappointed! The best exhibitors party I have attended, clam chowder, fish, steamed clams and all the sides, ending with Elvis for entertainment! Plus the awards where incredible. Our supreme award was one of those incredible horse sculptures, a Painted Pony. We will definitely be returning next year and if any one else can find the time to come you will not forget it!!!

Thank you so much Double Diamond!!!!!

We had a great time too! I loved the coupons instead of ribbons! :aktion033: They sure helped at the end with my tack bill…..
default_wacko.png
: The party Saturday night was a blast, I finally downloaded the pictures yesterday, they were great.

The competition was amazing, the horses were beautiful. Congrats to all the exhibitors! Weather wasn’t too bad, Friday was warm, Saturday we were lucky and it rained and remained cloudy for most of the day. However Sunday did us all in! Typical New England weather!

Thanks to Double Diamond!
default_thumbup.gif
: I've heard alot of postitive feedback from other NEMHS members about the show!

Thanks to James Walsh (andi) for taking my gelding home with him for training. Give him a hug for me, I already miss him :lol:

Latest posts

Back